Author Topic: Felix's build controls  (Read 5253 times)

guys i dont know how interesting youll find this, but heres my build controls. theyre much easier to use than last one, if you get used to it.
move bricks around:all arrow keys
move bricks up:f
move bricks down:c
move bricks up 1/3:m
move bricks down 1/3:n
place brick:-
rotate brick:l
i never found much trouble with the replacements. but i really like this building system

Felix noone cares about how you like your build controls. Besides I like the numpad.

grim ant stop whining about my posts. your not the only one in the forums. and besides i asked if it was a handicapped post.

Don't you do that with all your posts? And aren't they all handicapped? Rhetorical question. YES. I agree with Grim Ant, stop spamming the forums with useless stuff.

i like the default controls :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 10:13:43 PM by Masterlegodude »

i like my controls better cause i'am very used to it,i left the controls to the way it's supposed to be,in other words,i did'int change my controls
Default controls :)

It's not anyone's business what my keyboard layout is, or Grim's, or Ytud's, or MLD's, or SpaceOmega's, or anyone else's for that matter. Quit it with the handicapped topics.

The thing is, everyone likes their controls. The whole point of custom controls is that you can set them to whatever you want. In Blockland, I use the arrow keys for movement. Everyone elses uses ASWD. I use in ASWD in every other game. The reason is, in Blockland, I don't have to reach across the keyboard to press R to reload, F1 to swap, B to drop a bomb, etc... I use the arrow keys because they are close to the building keys.
Now if you are playing an FPS, one good idea is to set swapping secondary weapons to backward scroll wheel, swap primaries to scrolling forward, pressing the scroll wheel reloads, and the 4th mouse button does some other combat related command. But that isn't Blockland, is it?
I'm in the mood for really long posts today. Well, longer than average at least.

guys i dont know how interesting youll find this, but heres my build controls. theyre much easier to use than last one, if you get used to it.
move bricks around:all arrow keys
move bricks up:f
move bricks down:c
move bricks up 1/3:m
move bricks down 1/3:n
place brick:-
rotate brick:l
i never found much trouble with the replacements. but i really like this building system

maybe it will help you make good builds

[edit] no it didn't

SpaceOmega

Spaceomega....im tired of SpaceOmega....It's not.....Grr...lol

Well sooooooooooooory.
Quote from: Everyone
Mav
My alias is not Mav, it's Maveric. Get it right people.

Give Felix a break. These controls are useful for laptop gaming. Please, give Felix a break.

Never! he doesn't deserver one! 50million useless spam topice by Felix, I think B.S. should delete em all.

And in whos eyes are they useless? I agree with you that some of them are useless, and this one would belong in Off Topic. However, there is nothing wrong with someone wanting to share their controls, and you can choose not to read this topic if you wish. Making an accusation that every topic he has ever posted is useless is also particularly harsh as well. I'll give Felix a break, obviously he is new to the forum, but I wouldn't give a break to someone has been with the forum longer...
No offense Felix, but now is time to shape up, and be a bit more careful with what you post.  Distinguish between what people care about, and don't care about. You are allowed to post some slip ups, but not this many. Work a bit on your titles to. In example, demanding Badspot for male models is not a good idea. Requesting is better, but this suggestion has been literaly posted more times than you can count on your fingers. Well, granted I don't know how many fingers you have. But very good reasons as to why not to have them have been posted.

Never! he doesn't deserver one! 50million useless spam topice by Felix, I think B.S. should delete em all.
i think he should too. ive now actually realized how bad my posting is. and wedge i am new to this forum, this is actually one of my first forums ever. badspot, delete some posts of mine, whichever ones are REALLY handicapped