Author Topic: My age  (Read 6303 times)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 06:37:38 PM by Colten »

4 :(

I am very sorry.

Thank you for showing signs of sympathy instead of the usual age-flaming.

NOOB has joined the game.
NOOB:HAI CNA I HVAE ADIMN
Zoneark:no
NOOB:Y?!?!?!?!?
Zoneark:cause i don't give admin to people who can't spell
NOOB:UR A NOOB U ASS
NOOB leaves the game.
I WAS THERE, I remember that dude, he made me lol, that was so funny when that happened.(Remember?)
And I am also 12.

14 :D, I don't care about peoples age unless there ass holes or immature. Like if some ones 9 and on my serber and being immature I'll probably be a little bit more patient though.

14 :D, I don't care about peoples age unless there ass holes or immature. Like if some ones 9 and on my serber and being immature I'll probably be a little bit more patient though.
LOLLOLOYURGAQYSS CUS U HAS JAY IN NAM AND TAT GAY NAME U cigaretteS!"111

This is a confession.
I may have said that I was 14. But I'm not. I've seen how you treat kids and stuff so I wanted to keep it secret but I've grown a lot more confidence In the community so I hope you will forgive me since I've been here for about a year now. Even though I'm not 14 it doesn't mean that I'm changing my personality. The reason that I kept it secret, as I said before, was because I seen how you treat kids and I didn't want to get harassed and such. It was for my own protection and things. I'm actually 11. Also, I'm not like the ROBLOX kids either.  Not much difference  :cookieMonster:
Please forgive my apology. D=
Figured that by the avatar.