Author Topic: Need some help with PSP homebrew  (Read 865 times)

My brother got his PSP when it first came out, and has never felt the need to play anything on it except for Lumines and Ridge Racer. Meaning it's still firmware 1.50. Anyway, I've been looking around for some homebrew websites and such and I can't seem to find any.

Seeing as most people in this community who own PSPs are very savvy at this kind of thing, I was hoping some of you could point me out to some safe websites where I can find some emulators and homebrew games for it. I think this goes here, because it's not a certain game, and emulation is no problem.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 05:16:06 PM by TheWorm »

I've found www.pspiso.com to be a very reliable and well moderated source for what you are looking for.

My brother got his PSP when it first came out, and has never felt the need to play anything on it except for Lumines and Ridge Racer. Meaning it's still firmware 1.50. Anyway, I've been looking around for some homebrew websites and such and I can't seem to find any.

Seeing as most people in this community who own PSPs are very savvy at this kind of thing, I was hoping some of you could point me out to some safe websites where I can find some emulators and homebrew games for it. I think this goes here, because it's not a certain game, and emulation is no problem.
i would upgrade to firmware 3.90 M33 to get the new features like web browser.  PM for more info (or msn or steam)