Author Topic: Gone for a week.  (Read 3558 times)

For one week i had to go to florida with noting to do but play PS3 all day. I went to a boring beach , nasty food i had to eat , had to go to sleep at 7:00 and 8:00 pm. And had to get bossed around all day. But few days later every thing boring stopped. Then i got home and had to rest for 2 days of all the boring ness at florida. The only best thing was the Roller coaster park and all the rides i had to ride bumper carts , a huge roller coaster , very fast spinning things (what ever it is) and eat like 5 things. Note: if i see you spaming flaming whoring or bumping i will report you and all you spamers:                                   

━━━━┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛
━━━━┃ ┗━━━━━━┛┃ forget you By:Mac an

You stole JDofpivots avatar, if you are going to get a avatar at least get your own.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 02:26:21 PM by koolkody12 »

if you live far from florida, you should appreciate what your parents have paid for, as you might not ever have the chance to go there again.  Also, you don't need to be plang video games while on vacation.

For one week i had noting to do but play PS3 all day.
For one week i got to go to florida.  I went to a beach , ate food, got to go to sleep at 7:00 and 8:00 pm to be not tired for the next day. The best thing was the Roller coaster park and all the rides i got to ride bumper carts , a huge roller coaster , very fast spinning things (what ever it is) and eat food.
you just denied youself

I think he is trying to kil us all with his tank as you can see here:

Oh god, go away you loving basterd. I don't care if you report me, because I have every right to say this, no one, I mean no one, missed you. I don't think you are Builder Boy anymore, because you are worse then him.

Ans stop loving stealing other people's avatars!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:53:30 PM by Doorman »

The only best thing was the Roller coaster park and all the rides i had to ride bumper carts , a huge roller coaster , very fast spinning things (what ever it is) and eat like 5 things.
Jesus Christ you're a douche.

I noticed a very strong lack of stupid for a week and now I realize why. You have to really suck not to enjoy a trip to the beach and rollercoaster park and eat food that you're not paying for. Your parents probably made you sleep early because of time zone differences and if you hadn't gone to bed when you did, you likely would have been tired the next day. Hell, I'd love a nice vacation. Learn to have fun you ungreatful jackass.

Also, Badspot, if you were going to ban me for breaking the flame rule please first take a look at Mac Man's previous posts. I also tried to include enough reason for this that it isn't considered a senseless flame.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 08:37:38 PM by -Koden- »

The only best thing was the Roller coaster park and all the rides i had to ride bumper carts , a huge roller coaster , very fast spinning things (what ever it is) and eat like 5 things.
Jesus Christ you're a douche.

I noticed a very strong lack of stupid for a week and now I realize why. You have to really suck not to enjoy a trip to the beach and rollercoaster park and eat food that you're not paying for. Your parents probably made you sleep early because of time zone differences and if you hadn't gone to bed when you did, you likely would have been tired the next day. Hell, I'd love a nice vacation. Learn to have fun you ungreatful jackass.

Also, Badspot, if you were going to ban me for breaking the flame rule please first take a look at Mac Man's previous posts. I also tried to include enough reason for this that it isn't considered a senseless flame.
I agree.

Rex

The guy will have a hard time being happy when his parents stop taking him to vacations and stuff and he has to start paying for his own.

Your parents probably made you sleep early because of time zone differences.

Either that or they couldn't stand his bitching anymore.

LEAVE, MAC MAN. NOW.

I am sick of your bullstuff that you put on here. Why not just loving LEAVE. WE ALL HATE YOUR UNINTELLEGENT ASS.

NOBODY LIKES YOU.

[/flame]

Ahh. I feel much better now.

It's Mac an.

He said in the first post. It's Mac an now.