Author Topic: Going to the beach  (Read 3625 times)

Don't forget to bring a towel. the sweat can get in your face, that's why you should always carry an extra towel.

.....wanna get high?
YOUR THE WORST CHARACTER EVER!!!

Did you miss us?

Honestly I can't stand having a life being away from my internet communities for too long.

Did you miss us?

Honestly I can't stand having a life being away from my internet communities for too long.

Yes, I did miss you guys, it sucked not being able to check the forum every 10 minutes. (I had to wait 4 days D:)

I went to the beach today :D (great lakes)

I went to the beach with my girlfriend

Going to the beach tomorrow, staying gone for five days.

If the hotel doesn't have a computer then I guess I'll see you when I get back.

Wow I totally want to go to the beach! I wonder when I can go! Wait, what's that out of my window, OMG! It's the beach! I completely forgot its a two minute walk from my house! Wait! I forgot! It's an award winning beach! HOW FUNNY!

Cya in a bit :D

A person with a girlfriend wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on an internet forum, leading me to believe you really don't have a girlfriend, and you likely did not go to the beach. That is unless you consider your mother your girlfriend.

A person with a girlfriend wouldn't feel the need to brag about it on an internet forum, leading me to believe you really don't have a girlfriend, and you likely did not go to the beach. That is unless you consider your mother your girlfriend.
How is that bragging?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 12:15:01 AM by Domidore »

You never even had a girlfriend!

How would you know he never did? If you had simply defened yourself then your point would possibly retain some validity and people would still be capable of conceiving your having a girlfriend. Instead you choose to attack him about his accusation thus exposing your obvious state of not having a girlfriend.

[edited to include the original quote of what he said]

How would you know he never did? If you had simply defened yourself then your point would possibly retain some validity and people would still be capable of conceiving your having a girlfriend. Instead you choose to attack him about his accusation thus exposing your obvious state of not having a girlfriend.
holy **** you just posted right after I edited.

No loving duh. My statement would not have been able to be validated by your original post had I not done so.