Author Topic: Badspot?  (Read 3375 times)

Earlier tonight I was going to temporarily change my name from ':James:'. When I selected 'Change Name' IT said my current name was badspot. I would like to know why it did this, if anyone knows. \/\/Picture Below\/\/

No idea but if it happens to me I'll keep this topic in mind

You are BadSpot you made 2 fake accounts to forums and posted this for fun >:D

Its because it defaults to Badspot so if it doesn't get your name for some reason, it just stays as Badspot. Don't worry, you haven't haxxed him or anything.

Its because it defaults to Badspot so if it doesn't get your name for some reason, it just stays as Badspot. Don't worry, you haven't haxxed him or anything.

Huh, that's weird. Can you join servers with that name?

That would be funny people would be like "UR N0t BAdSPOT uR a N00B"

Wrong section I believe.

You are BadSpot you made 2 fake accounts to forums and posted this for fun >:D

Impossible that that is true. I don't know if you rae joking or not, but I will just say this because some noob may take you seriously, like me. :P
It says, "Welcome James" at the bottom but in the name change window it said Badspot.

Good to know.

No, you can:

A. Cancel and go back to your old name
or
B. Register a new name

Wrong section I believe.
Oh, It is? I thought this was in the right section, where should it be?

If you try to join a server like that, it will auth fail you.  It happens to me a lot.

I recently opend blockland last night to find it was at demo, asking for my key.
what would have caused this? lol

Wrong section I believe.
Oh, It is? I thought this was in the right section, where should it be?

I believe General Discussion or if you are worried something has gone wrong Help section. But nothing has, according to Ephialtes.

But it doesn't matter, Badspot or THE OD NOTOR will move it.

I recently opend blockland last night to find it was at demo, asking for my key.
Happens to me alot :(

Welcome to The Department of Redundancy Department.