Author Topic: Post real life pictures of your backyard.  (Read 6351 times)

How were you able to find Ephi in google earth?!
I think 90% of blocklanders should be assumed to have no life.

Crumpets and Tea are served at 11, Don't be late boys and girls.

Well we changed our mooring a while ago. The google earth photo must be about 2 years old atleast.
Liar

I looked more into it, and you can see the bridge and building from his hot tub photo here: 51.465181, -0.211943 (google maps it)

Edit, I take that back, from the angle of the first pic, you can tell that he moved to the other side of the dock, about at 51.463327,-0.198905
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 05:29:20 PM by laremere »

Well we changed our mooring a while ago. The google earth photo must be about 2 years old atleast.
Liar

I looked more into it, and you can see the bridge and building from his hot tub photo here: 51.465181, -0.211943 (google maps it)

Edit, I take that back, from the angle of the first pic, you can tell that he moved to the other side of the dock, about at 51.463327,-0.198905

No we literally moved down the jetty. The area where we were is now a place for river taxi mooring.

Yea, thats what I meant in my edit.  You moved to the other side of the dock is more of across the center dock, between the two docks on that side, and moored to the outer one.

hai thar

Ephi, I wish I had a house boat like you :(
That would be awesome.

well, ephi, how do you order a pizza? you could just use a fake address as a place holder, im still puzzled, lol.

or he could go pick it up :o

drivethrough? lol.
dam, got to do the dam panaramic.