Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
Part Of Model Not Shaded
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Part Of Model Not Shaded (Read 674 times)
Marcem
July 02, 2008, 08:56:25 PM
I just placed a cylinder, then rotated a few times toput it in the right spot, but in game and in Milkshape it is not shaded at all. The material is that brown color.
EDIT: Err, never mind, I had auto smooth off.
«
Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 09:10:28 PM by Marcem
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Jaydee
July 03, 2008, 05:41:18 AM
CTRL + A
CTRL + M
Then flatshade the model all over again.
Marcem
July 03, 2008, 10:38:10 AM
I had it fixed. Quite dumb of me, but thanks for the help.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Blockland Forums
»
Modification Help
»
Part Of Model Not Shaded