Author Topic: What movies can do to our minds.  (Read 3789 times)

Have you ever noticed how some movies can influence they way we perceive the world around us? It makes our day feel completely different and can take hours to wear off. For example: A day can be sunny and cheerful, but once you watch a horror film, it seems as if the day is overcast even though it's still bright. Is this just me or has anyone else had this to happen?

Rex

I never watch horror films because of that reason. Most of the movies I see don't really change my mood, except that one with Adam Sandler called Click. It was surprisingly sad. D:

For me it's not only horror films. I watched The Lost World yesterday (a movie I have not seen since its release in 1997) and was left with an odd feeling when it ended.

Rex

The movies I do see are mostly action or comedy (I'm very close minded. :D). The comedies make me laugh, and the action movies usually have a nice ending. I go to these movies happy and excited to see them, so they don't really change my mood, as I have said earlier.

Yes, I have noticed this very much.

Even when after I watched "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" I was thinking like him for a few minutes XD...

Also my friend, she's kind of a blonde at times, but after she watched V for Vendetta, she was like all smart and things.

On another note, how is that movie?

When ever I watch the borne movies it reminds me of how dull my life is.

I always feel like that after I watch movies, but it doesn't really affect my day.

I never watch horror films because of that reason. Most of the movies I see don't really change my mood, except that one with Adam Sandler called Click. It was surprisingly sad. D:

thats probably the only movie i like with him in it

also it has christopher walken in it :D

1987 Clive Barker's HellRaiser made me hate people a little more. <3

the toxic avenger made me a troma fan

1987 Clive Barker's HellRaiser made me hate people a little more. <3

:o

Jah, I know what joo sayin'.

After watching really intense action movies (DooM <3 , although it wasn't much to the story of the actual DooM games, I found it interesting and awesome.), I feel like the main character and many times have I tried walking on walls/ceilings and shooting imaginary guns at my cat.