Author Topic: Forgive the robloxians...  (Read 2521 times)

Sorry... they often they go bizzare and get carried away too far... but not all of them are bad. Look:

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1641990

And:

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1642107

And BTW the war may be over for you guys but back at ROBLOX they're having a CIVIL war to people who approve of "raiding" blockland. You can watch 'em if ya want. XD

I have been.

It's really freaking hilarious seeing the one guy with common sense jump on the "OMG BLOCKLAND SUX" bandwagon and more or less encouraging more crap like what's happening now.

Oh, and I'm not forgiving them until either I or they;

A: stop listening to my conscience enough to start swearing

B: they stop these random spaz-attacks (again, probably because everyone else is doing it)

i am a robloxian and i know this war needs to stop.

Pointless post meter is off the charts!

There is no war here, nor there. Bunch of kids squabbling over toys.

Oh, and I can pretty much some up the following posts (which are about to appear) as telling you...

A)GTFO
B)there is no war
C)we were just making up
D)GTFO
E)lol who is this guy?

I lol at the people on both sides wanting to stop the raids but the noobs won't let this stuff die.

i don't like many threads.
but i do enjoy the conflict. and don't hope to see it end anytime soon. its not hurting/helping either one, its just fun competition.

the people that beg for this all to stop are the weak ones that are admitting defeat on behalf of their community.

It's not a 'war'

It's probably one child enthusiast sitting around the ROBLOX forums spreading ill rumors about a random game he designated to call it's rival, than got the extremely gullible/ semihandicapped admins to spread it around more, spreading it to the actual userbase, where random kids thinking they'd be heroes or something if they came over and flamed us for being here and be openly accepted among their little virtual friends.

On the other side, in Blockland, we stumbled across ROBLOX and started joking about it in off topic. Some kid on our side randomly thought "HAY ALL THE COOL GUYS ARE JOKING AROUND ABOUT THIS GAME, MAYBE IF I RAID THEM THEY'LL THINK I'M AWESOME AND GIVE ME ADMIN ON ALL SERVERS SO I CAN BAN EVERYONE JAJAJAJAJA" (or atleast, something along those lines) and spammed 'DESU' on their forum.

The stupider population of ROBLOX (relatively?) thought that they we were raiding a minute or so before they did and believed that it was an excuse to raid them. So they did, thinking that they were doing a great righteous justice.

And here we are now.

I'm also thinking that a troll from neither company is in this somewhere, 'pretending' to be ROBLOX and spewing crap all over the blockland forums to get them pissed at eachother and start a big, internet-shaking, chuck norris worthy fight.

Or, atleast as chuck norris worthy as a fight between illiterate (Mostly?) preteens and edgey teenagers can get.

[/robloxrant]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 07:46:37 PM by Bushido »

the noobs of roblox raid this fourm then noobs of this fourm  raid roblox and it goes over and over so i think we can not stop this cycle since noobs keep coming and coming.

i don't like many threads.
but i do enjoy the conflict. and don't hope to see it end anytime soon. its not hurting/helping either one, its just fun competition.

the people that beg for this all to stop are the weak ones that are admitting defeat on behalf of their community.
So we let our noobs keep going until they give up and stop raiding us and it dies?
2 damn new posts

Too bad. That's their problem, they stay in their game, we stay in ours. We never cared about ROBLOX, it was the constant threads that were annoying.

If they call that "raiding" then they really have never seen a spamfest.

This Blockland/Roblox Conflict sort of reminds me of the Big-enders and the Little-enders of Jonathan Swift's "Gullivers Travels" if anyone here is slightly cultured.

I remember that!

Only, the little enders weren't kids, and the big enders weren't completely composed of adults.

Or vice versa, either way

This Blockland/Roblox Conflict sort of reminds me of the Big-enders and the Little-enders of Jonathan Swift's "Gullivers Travels" if anyone here is slightly cultured.

That story had less fail than this one though.

I need a vaction from Roblox topics... I could just stay out of drama for awhile... but now there are numorous spam topics form Roblox in the general discussion. (Not talking about this one.)

Then stop posting in them.