Author Topic: l1ek 1m mak1n a c111an  (Read 2869 times)

DOOD SO IM LIEK MAKING THIS CLAN IT IS AWESOME THERE ARE 0 MEMBERS IN IT SO FAR I MADE IT JUST THIS MINUTE BECAUSE LIEK I WANTED TO OUR CLAN TAG IS :CLLPADFJHKSDGFSDBGFSDHBGFJKSD GFJDGFSDJKFK: IF YOU WANT TO JOIN SO TY BYE

Guys. STOP MAKING CLANS!!! IT IS GETTING SO ANNOYING. OOOH HERES AN IDEA JOIN A CLAN!!! [Sarcasm]I know lets ALL MAKE CLANS[/Sarcasm]
I have seen too many clans.
Join <CBC>, [IM], or whatever...

LOL tank u Miga ur liek SOOO rite I nevr wold av thout of TAHT!

Translation: Thank you Miga. It's good that you're enforcing joining clans instead of making them. Have a :cookieMonster: to feed to the radioactive cookie monster you have.

Do you guys think this will really work? making stupid topics about not making clans? you've made more topics about not joining clans than there are about new clans, jeez, stop with the pointless topics they don't work and they're just spam.

Do you guys think this will really work? making stupid topics about not making clans? you've made more topics about not joining clans than there are about new clans, jeez, stop with the pointless topics they don't work and they're just spam.

Yeah, i'm sorry guys but its pointless.

Don't you understand, the attack of the useless clans will never stop.

Most useless clans die within 12 hours.

LOL tank u Miga ur liek SOOO rite I nevr wold av thout of TAHT!

Translation: Thank you Miga. It's good that you're enforcing joining clans instead of making them. Have a :cookieMonster: to feed to the radioactive cookie monster you have.

I have a radioactive cookiemonster? Oh right, him. He only likes radioactive cookies.
Useless post to bring this back up so people can see and read it
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 05:59:43 PM by Miga »

Heres a cookie with extra plutonium

Radioactive cookiemonster likes them...