Author Topic: Homophobic e-mails.  (Read 1909 times)

I got this email from "AllianceForMarriage.net":
(bold indicates bland family values and other stupidty.)
AFM CELEBRATES REINTRODUCTION OF MARRIAGE PROTECTION AMENDMENT IN CONGRESS

House and Senate Reintroduce Constitutional Amendment Drafted By the Alliance for Marriage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON, DC - The Alliance for Marriage today celebrated the reintroduction of the federal Marriage Protection Amendment in both the Senate and House.  AFM created the Marriage Protection Amendment, which has won bi-partisan sponsorship in three successive sessions of Congress.

"The national assault on marriage -- which has only just begun to unfold from California to New York -- is the very reason the Alliance for Marriage drafted the federal Marriage Protection Amendment years ago," said Matt Daniels, president of the Alliance for Marriage.  "Given the rising tide of marriage lawsuits in courts across the country, AFM's Marriage Protection Amendment is clearly the only hope for the American people to determine the future of marriage under our laws."

"The fallout from California is already spilling over state lines, with New York being just  the first state of many to fall," said Niger Innis, AFM Advisory Board Member and National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), the third oldest and one of the "Big Four" civil rights groups in the United States.  "With all of society's ills and potential pitfalls, the foundation of marriage is the bedrock of security and guarantor of the full recognition of our human rights and civil rights."

"Americans want our laws to send a positive message to children about marriage, family and their future," said Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, Jr., an AFM Advisory Board Member and President of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference (NHCLC).  "As the largest 'minority' community in California, we have voted with our feet in rejecting the false claims that destruction of marriage represents the advancement of civil rights." 

The Alliance for Marriage is a non-partisan, multicultural coalition whose Board of Advisors includes Rev. Walter Fauntroy --  the former DC Delegate who organized the March on Washington for Martin Luther King Jr. --  as well as other civil rights and religious leaders, and national legal experts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I replyed as such.

Just shut up. Do not describe your anti-gay attempts as "family values" or "marriage protection". If two human
beings love eachother, regardless of gender, then they should be able to marry.

PS: No, I am not going to hell for this. I belive Hell and Heaven to be just tools of the Church to keep people in line.

There was another one I replyed to, but it wasn't as interesting.

EDIT:
------
Notice this in the footer...
The Alliance for Marriage is a non-partisan
Ok, so not affialed with a party, right?

But in the other email...
Burch noted that, in the past, the Democratic leaders fought successfully against the Marriage Protection Amendment, and that Barack Obama, the presumptive Democratic nominee, has pledged to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act.

Non-partisan, my foot.

Also, I found another, called "Marriage and democracy under assault!"
I'll post it later.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 07:32:01 AM by BlockBuilderMan_2 »

Some choicey selctions from the third one. (A lot is just reused paragraphs.)
"Today is a sad day for the people of California and New York who have lost the right -- freely and democratically -- to choose the course that is best for them, their families and their children," said Niger Innis, AFM Advisory Board Member and National Spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality (CORE), the third oldest and one of the "Big Four" civil rights groups in the United States.  "With all of society's ills and potential pitfalls, the foundation of marriage is the bedrock of security and guarantor of the full recognition of our human rights and civil rights."

You're right - giving homoloveuals the right to marry makes everyone have to be gay.

WASHINGTON, DC - The Alliance for Marriage called upon Congress to pass AFM's Marriage Protection Amendment as the battle over the future of marriage exploded from coast-to-coast today with activists forcing their destructive social agenda on the people of California and New York.

The President Marriage has been kidnapped by ninjas civil rights activists! Are you a bad enough dude devout enough christian to rescue ensure the president continued subjagation of homoloveuals?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶ <3 ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

WASHINGTON, DC - The Alliance for Marriage called upon Congress to pass AFM's Marriage Protection Amendment as the battle over the future of marriage exploded from coast-to-coast today with activists forcing their destructive social agenda on the people of California and New York.

The President Marriage has been kidnapped by ninjas civil rights activists! Are you a bad enough dude devout enough christian to rescue ensure the president continued subjagation of homoloveuals?
I need to try that game.

Oh! I loved that game! Lol.

When did Jesus come and say, "Alright guys, a dude and a chick can get married but two people who love each other can't."?

When did Jesus come and say, "Alright guys, a dude and a chick can get married but two people who love each other can't."?

i think god said it, about a dozen times lol

"Thou shalt not lie with ye male as one lieth with a woman: for it is abomination."
Leviticus 18:22