Author Topic: Fourth of July.  (Read 5545 times)

America has dumb/Fat/slow people, but there are a few select people that are smart /slim/quick learners, like me.
im able to do sports AND play video games. Now you people have no rights to say that America SUCKS because "oh, ur people are stupid, you all phail". IDK what you say to me, but it bothers me that im named something that should be named to someone else.

It's people like you that give us Americans a bad name.

Has any one noticed how this always happens with the US and not the UK, Aus or any others. You Americans learning?

Happy fourth of July to all Americans... ^^

Has any one noticed how this always happens with the US and not the UK, Aus or any others. You Americans learning?

Oh trust me, I've long realized that we're flawed beyond compared. I just wish the others would get that too. Some have, most haven't.

Nobody gives a stuff about Australia.

Really, it makes me sick to see your flag, reminds me of all the slaughtering between your own country people.
Your flag reminds me that Australia was a place where they held criminals, because the place sucks.

Yeah most of us come off that way don't we :D

I will actually have to agree with you there, most Americans (especially some of the ones I know) are completely and utterly handicapped. And not the mentally handicapped I-can-get-away-with-it handicapped, I mean the selfish, ignorant, and completely moronic handicapped.

But none the less It's the 4'th so... light fireworks handicaps, maybe you'll blow up and we'll be better off.... *cough*Mr.President*cough*

Really, it makes me sick to see your flag, reminds me of all the slaughtering between your own country people.

I mean yes the Civil War wasn't exactly one of our smartest ideas, but come on the flag doesn't resemble that! 50 stars 50 states, 13 strips 13 original colonies, red, white, and blue, our country's colors. Plus it seems to be you're country's colors too... hm, so I don't see the connection.

Oh and Aphonites, for the luls:

Quote from: Alice Cooper
Hill Billy's famous last words: "Hey bubba, watch this!"
  I hate the stereotypical American. (Wisconsin's full of them.)

And you're be  sterotypical of wisconsin...hmmmmmmm

No topic about Canada day D:. We've done some stuff too... Kind of.

You can make a topic about it. Its not like blockland.us is only for the United States.

You can make a topic about it. Its not like blockland.us is only for the United States.

*coughcough* lolwut   jk

America has dumb/Fat/slow people, but there are a few select people that are smart /slim/quick learners, like me.
im able to do sports AND play video games. Now you people have no rights to say that America SUCKS because "oh, ur people are stupid, you all phail". IDK what you say to me, but it bothers me that im named something that should be named to someone else.

It's people like you that give us Americans a bad name.

I agree, I hate these forgettard elitists.

I think that by saying ones own country is better than another without any GOOD supportive evidence is nonsense.

We all speak English so we should all be treated as equal. All of our countries have their bad representatives, but they also have good ones. It really makes you think, "Why do we bother having good representatives when all other countries want to do is look at the bad ones?"

In my opinion, when one English-speaking nation insults another, it's almost like insulting your own brother. Now I don't want to hear, "Oh, well i insult my sibling all the time because i hate his/her guts." Metaphorically speaking, you're brother is your family, and even if you don't always get along, you will always be brothers.

The only four major nations that speak primarily English are the UK, America, Australia, and Canada...

Thanks for that factoid ladios.