Author Topic: Fourth of July.  (Read 5532 times)

For those who care, have a happy one.
<insert emote:woot picture here>

In Australia we have a day that celebrates the day Australia united, but not go out into the streets waving flags and have a big fuss over it.

I don't care about the 4th of july :D

Its only good if it has Fireworks that you can buy.

In Australia we have a day that celebrates the day Australia united, but not go out into the streets waving flags and have a big fuss over it.
Thats 'cause our flag is cooler than yours.

Really, it makes me sick to see your flag, reminds me of all the slaughtering between your own country people.

My country's flag is cooler :D

So is packers O:

Also , In my humble opinion, I find most americans quite selfish, Or just un-intelligent.
Though the other group of americans are nice :D
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:02:42 AM by Aphtonites »

Yeah most of us come off that way don't we :D

I will actually have to agree with you there, most Americans (especially some of the ones I know) are completely and utterly handicapped. And not the mentally handicapped I-can-get-away-with-it handicapped, I mean the selfish, ignorant, and completely moronic handicapped.

But none the less It's the 4'th so... light fireworks handicaps, maybe you'll blow up and we'll be better off.... *cough*Mr.President*cough*

Really, it makes me sick to see your flag, reminds me of all the slaughtering between your own country people.

I mean yes the Civil War wasn't exactly one of our smartest ideas, but come on the flag doesn't resemble that! 50 stars 50 states, 13 strips 13 original colonies, red, white, and blue, our country's colors. Plus it seems to be you're country's colors too... hm, so I don't see the connection.

Oh and Aphonites, for the luls:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 11:34:12 AM by Swholli »

Yeah most of us come off that way don't we :D

I will actually have to agree with you there, most Americans (especially some of the ones I know) are completely and utterly handicapped. And not the mentally handicapped I-can-get-away-with-it handicapped, I mean the selfish, ignorant, and completely moronic handicapped.

But none the less It's the 4'th so... light fireworks handicaps, maybe you'll blow up and we'll be better off.... *cough*Mr.President*cough*

I mean yes the Civil War wasn't exactly one of our smartest ideas, but come on the flag doesn't resemble that! 50 stars 50 states, 13 strips 13 original colonies, red, white, and blue, our country's colors. Plus it seems to be you're country's colors too... hm, so I don't see the connection.

Oh and Aphonites, for the luls:

Lul, I love how the english called our country "Wales" some decades ago.
Funny flag :D

My dad bought firecrackers and bottlerockets. :D

most americans.....un-intelligent.

this isn't true, and ill tell the world once and for all what the deal is.

we just don't care :P
you all see this and assume we don't know, that's very different

The only thing I like is the fireworks. The only reason why this country sucks is because we have a total forgettard leading it.

most americans.....un-intelligent.

this isn't true, and ill tell the world once and for all what the deal is.

we just don't care :P
you all see this and assume we don't know, that's very different

Bisjac you have to agree with some of us being unintelligent. I mean, we have Paris Hilton. Oh my god.

The only thing I like is the fireworks. The only reason why this country sucks is because we have a total forgettard leading it.
Which will soon change. After the election, you can freely bitch :cookieMonster: