Author Topic: I Don't Know Why I Can't...  (Read 4982 times)

lol, you got some currupted mind there vert

Oh geez, thats terrible. (laughs on inside)

I think he wants to leave Roblox, and join us. :D
is this true potatoes?

It Is true... No, I'm not a double agent... And this would be a good title name for erections... xD  :cookieMonster:
I sure hope by the time I buy the retail version that i can talk on general discussion, and read PM's. D:
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:07:27 PM by ToaofPotatoes »

Just make a new account, say that you're new, and don't ever mention that you were affiliated with Roblox.

mmmk I'll try that... Thanks... ^^

Yea that's what I did.

Yes, he said he thinks the community and the game of Blockland is better than ROBLOX, and he wishes to stay here.
Then why the hell am I still here?

Yes, he said he thinks the community and the game of Blockland is better than ROBLOX, and he wishes to stay here.

Lol wut?

Lol wut?

Maybe if you actually contribute to the forums and not just go around starting roblox vs blockland stuff, you might get it taken off.
He never did start Roblox vs Blockland crap

I know, but thats what other roblox people have done. So he has to prove he is actually here to play, which at what I've seen he is a legit member.

I made A long thread saying that ROBLOX And Blockland should get together and I got A drama queen thing... :0
Just don't. Stay at your game and we stay at ours.
This is one of the first times Ive actually disagreed with you, but, stfu

I agree.

Just make a new account, never mention the word Roblox...and you will be accepted, as long as you don't do anything stupid(unless it's funny :D).

Colten, I remember when everyone was like "GTFO COLTEN"

Now it seems everyone likes you :D

I agree.

Just make a new account, never mention the word Roblox...and you will be accepted, as long as you don't do anything stupid(unless it's funny :D).

Colten, I remember when everyone was like "GTFO COLTEN"

Now it seems everyone likes you :D
Yup :D
Because I stuck around