Author Topic: I Don't Know Why I Can't...  (Read 4998 times)

It says every Is off limits for me... I can't anwser PMs, also I don't even see General Disscusion, does this have to do with my Drama Queen thing...? D,: If anybody knows anything please help...

It says every Is off limits for me... I can't anwser PMs, also I don't even see General Disscusion, does this have to do with my Drama Queen thing...? D,: If anybody knows anything please help...
Yes.

Badspot needs to remove the drama queen thing off of the good Robloxians

All they're here for is Drama.

D: So I'll never be able to do anything relating to fourms here? D,:

Maybe if you actually contribute to the forums and not just go around starting roblox vs blockland stuff, you might get it taken off.

I'm not... Though... I made A long thread saying that ROBLOX And Blockland should get together and I got A drama queen thing... :0 I'm sorry i was just trying to help...

Maybe if you actually contribute to the forums and not just go around starting roblox vs blockland stuff, you might get it taken off.
He never did start Roblox vs Blockland crap

I think he wants to leave Roblox, and join us. :D

I made A long thread saying that ROBLOX And Blockland should get together and I got A drama queen thing... :0
Just don't. Stay at your game and we stay at ours.

I think he wants to leave Roblox, and join us. :D
is this true potatoes?

lol, hes a double agent

Yes, he said he thinks the community and the game of Blockland is better than ROBLOX, and he wishes to stay here.

I thought this was going to be about ejaculating or erections..
"I Don't Know Why I Can't..."