Author Topic: Blockland Theme For PSP  (Read 3536 times)

it would be awesome if someone made a blockland theme for psp.

I once tried, I couldn't it turned out too hard, I may try again.

I would do this if I could think of a way to represent everything.

Bricks with diff Icons? or Blockheads wearing diff shirts.

Bricks with diff Icons? or Blockheads wearing diff shirts.

Well, i was actully thinking for the icons like blockland players with weapons or doing something.

That would make it hard to represent stuff. I mean, you can't have like a rocket launcher stand for games and then the gun stand for pictures.
Having them do different stuff could work though.

If anyone makes one, id put it on my PSP.

i'll work on it

help me with ideas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Wallpaper-BL menu                                                                                           |
|                                                                                                            |
| Settings        Photo          Music-Music Brick Video         Game               Network                  |
|   Network Update   Camera         Memory Stick     UMD           Game Sharing       Instruction Manuals    |
|   USB              Memory Stick                    Memory Stick  Saved Data Utility Location Free Player   |
|   Video Settings                                                 UMD                Remote Play            |
|   Photo Settings                                                 PSP Update         Internet Radio         |
|   System " "                                                     Memory Stick       RSS                    |
|   Theme " "                                                                         Internet Broswer       |
|   Date & Time " "                                                                                          |
|   Power " "                                                                                                |
|   Sound " "                                                                                                |
|   Security " "                                                                                             |
|   RSS " "                                                                                                  |
|   Network " "                                                                                              |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yarg the monospace font doesnt work... paste in notepad

Settings - Blockhead wrenching a brick      Photo - F8 light  Network - Different Blockheads together
Game - Blockhead holding a rocket launcher

Settings - Blockhead wrenching a brick      Photo - F8 light  Network - Different Blockheads together
Game - Blockhead holding a rocket launcher

no, those are a bit to big, unless you put a brick with a wrench for settings and/or we use bricks for everything and add another blockland related thing like F8 for Vids and the letter B for games and they all go right ontop of the brick.

I don't own a PSP so i might have something that wont work but here is my ideas
Settings - Wrench
Photos - Blocko camera
Games - NES controller print on a 1x2 Brick
Music? - Music brick
Network - A Build? or a Blocko player

I thought you meant theme song. :cookieMonster:

I WANT TO BUILD THE VERY BEST CAS-TLE THERE EVER WAAS

DUN DUN DUNDUN

TO PLANT BRICKS IS MY REAL TEST.  TO ROTATE THEM IS MY CAAUUUSE.

BLOOCKLAND

I WANT TO BUILD THE VERY BEST CAS-TLE THERE EVER WAAS

DUN DUN DUNDUN

TO PLANT BRICKS IS MY REAL TEST.  TO ROTATE THEM IS MY CAAUUUSE.

BLOOCKLAND

What does that have to do with this topic..