Author Topic: I got my new computer!  (Read 3749 times)

I compared prices and there is hardly any difference. The processor I got was only $10 cheaper there, not much of a difference.

Dude, I live in south dakota, in the middle of nowhere, the closest town within an hour of me is a town of only 16000 people. There is crap in the town for computer specialty. Newegg was the best I could do, unless there is some other website that I dont know of.

outpost.com

You sir are a loving idiot. Newegg has much more to offer than that stuffty site.

That's what I was thinking. what do you think of what I got adio?

With shipping the final price was about $2082. I probably didnt need the blu-ray player but I wanted it so I got it. I only bought 4 gigs of ram for now. When I get the money I will buy another 4 gigs of ram.

Ok, i dont want to sound dumb here, but I don't know alot about computers. So, how do I buy more ram? i think My computer might have all the space used up but we have like no programs on it. i dont care if its full or not, I just want to know how to buy more..

Go to newegg.com and type Ram in the search. It should show a whole bunch of ram cards that you can buy.

Dude, I live in south dakota, in the middle of nowhere, the closest town within an hour of me is a town of only 16000 people. There is crap in the town for computer specialty. Newegg was the best I could do, unless there is some other website that I dont know of.

outpost.com

You sir are a loving idiot. Newegg has much more to offer than that stuffty site.

First thing that came to mind when he asked.

That's what I was thinking. what do you think of what I got adio?

Seems good. Sweet that you picked up a blu-ray, and a nice monitor to go with it. Post pics when you get it :D

Looks nice.

You want 8 gigs of RAM? Are you dense in the head?
2-3 Gigs is the best. 8 gigs of RAM will not make any difference from 3. Buy 2-3 sticks, and thats it.

How much is that 9800GTX? You could buy a 8800GTS for cheaper and they are the exact same card.