Author Topic: I got my new computer!  (Read 3727 times)

I ordered my new computer, it is pretty awesome. Here is everything I bought:

> BLU-RAY ROM LITE-ON|DH-4O1S-08 4X R - Retail
> MS MS|9VV-00001 HABU GAMING RT - Retail
> CABLE ADI|CC5E-B25B CAT5E BLUE 25FT - OEM
> MNTR ACER|LCD 22" 5MS V223WBD R - Retail
> DVD BURN PHILIPS SPD6104BD 20X LS R - Retail
> SPK LOGITECH|980-000100 RT - Retail
> CASE SUNBEAM|IC-TR-BA BLK RT - Retail
> MB ASUS P5N-D NF750I SLI 775 RETAIL - Retail
> VGA XFX PVT98FYDBU 9800GTX 512M RT - Retail
> PSU CORSAIR|CMPSU-620HX RT - Retail
> MEM 2Gx2|OCZ OCZ2RPR10664GK R - Retail
> HD 750G|SAMG 7K 32M SATA2 HD753LJ % - OEM
> KB LOGITECH|920-000379 G15 RT - Retail
> MS WIN VISTA ULTIMAT SP1 64BIT 1PK% - OEM
> CPU INTEL|C2Q Q6600 2.40G 775 8M R - Retail

Congratulations on your overpriced computer  :cookieMonster:

With shipping the final price was about $2082. I probably didnt need the blu-ray player but I wanted it so I got it. I only bought 4 gigs of ram for now. When I get the money I will buy another 4 gigs of ram.

With shipping the final price was about $2082. I probably didnt need the blu-ray player but I wanted it so I got it. I only bought 4 gigs of ram for now. When I get the money I will buy another 4 gigs of ram.

You could have made that same thing and upgraded alot of stuff and still have 1k left over you noob

What is your problem? Did I do anything to you to piss you off?

He needs to be better at everything than everybody else

He needs to be better at everything than everybody else
Not really he just got ripped off for paying a company to overprice him for something he can do himself

Trust me it is easy

Where did he buy from?

What are you talking about? I bought it all from newegg. I didnt get it from dell, alienware, or anything like that.

What are you talking about? I bought it all from newegg. I didnt get it from dell, alienware, or anything like that.
Same thing.

Then where should I have got it from? If you know so much more then why didnt you tell me what to do? Because all I see you doing is bitching on what I did wrong. I never saw you trying to help when I asked what to get.

Then where should I have got it from? If you know so much more then why didnt you tell me what to do? Because all I see you doing is bitching on what I did wrong. I never saw you trying to help when I asked what to get.
I am sure there is a computer specialty store near you somewhere. Start there

Dude, I live in south dakota, in the middle of nowhere, the closest town within an hour of me is a town of only 16000 people. There is crap in the town for computer specialty. Newegg was the best I could do, unless there is some other website that I dont know of.

Dude, I live in south dakota, in the middle of nowhere, the closest town within an hour of me is a town of only 16000 people. There is crap in the town for computer specialty. Newegg was the best I could do, unless there is some other website that I dont know of.

outpost.com