Author Topic: Dealing with kids  (Read 3547 times)

I need some help here.  How do I deal with a devil child whole is completely intolerant of others, is unable to accept his own problems, unwilling to change his additude, and is a complete ass to everyone around him being completely unable to say anything nice to anyone?  I need a way that won't get my ass in trouble because my mom is strict as hell and doesn't seem to realize how forgeted up my brother is.

give him the internet

that's not a good idea.  That would give him more ways to be an ass.  He's 8 anyway.

how is an 8 year old such a big deal? don't you people hit children?
god i wish i had kids JUST so i can slap them

You can make any kid like that pretty much. A lot of my friends have little brothers like this. I just find a similar interest with the child and become friends with them. It's not that hard. kids under the age of eight are pretty impressionable which makes it pretty easy to even introduce them to something new that they might enjoy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:48:50 PM by TheWorm »

Or you could just go with the paddle method.

It's not that simple.  He is incappable of letting stupid little things I've done in the past go.  I "make his life miserable" as he says.  He says this even when it was him who started a pissing contest in the first place.  Getting up and leaving is useless as he follows me to continue bitching.  So because of that finding common interests is not possible.  (And he plays outside to much)  Besides, dealing with a friend's brother is not the same as dealing with a brother.  I really need people to seriously give some serious advice here.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:52:50 PM by Lord Pie »

i was serious, hit him. i wouldn't take any stuff from an emo 8 year old.

i was serious, hit him. i wouldn't take any stuff from an emo 8 year old.
I lol'd at the emo 8 year old part.  It's funny because it's true.  He hasn't found cutting yet though.
But he's this way to everyone to.  RAU was back a few days ago, started whistling, then the kids starts bitching at him to stop.  He eventaully threw some legos at RAU.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 04:55:37 PM by Lord Pie »

Bisjac speaks the truth.
Or you could just go with the paddle method.

I'm not willing to put up with my mom's legendary bitch-fests so that is a bad idea.

Bisjac speaks the truth.
Not really. Having seen the same thing you're suggesting happen between my two siblings, it made things much worse. I'm not sure they looked at each other for about two years.

TheWorm is the one that's right.

All this crap coming from Blockk Dude and Bisjac is just handicapped.

Hitting kids or yelling at them doesn't solve anything.

it was him who started a pissing contest in the first place
wat