Author Topic: Some noob hacked into my account!!!  (Read 4407 times)

some idiot said im 90 years old and changed every thing to snot and im going  to report this idiot for stealing my account. I changed it so ha stupid noob hacker dont be mean some cigarette stole my account and  mess with every thing do not hack into things ok and dont flame this is a serous topic im tired of idiots. he gave a snot avatar and its so stupid. please tell me who did it so the idiot can be BANNED FOREVER. I will tell bad spot. dont flame im serious. this is the most serious thing im saying. How handicapped and noobish can he be? i will call police if you dont tell me.

It was the handicap jsk2003 im sure he will get banned and i found out so your out of luck dum jsk. wait for your ban please because i found out so game over you lost and your getting banned for  hacking.

Drama and if you were stupid enough to release your password to the forum then you deserve to be hacked. Why the hell would the police care about your forum account being hacked? And how do you know that it was jsk2003?

he was so dum he think he tells im 90 years old and im a snot i changed the password!!

Go cry some more.
Badspot won't ban him since you are the one who deserves the hammering.

It was the handicap jsk2003 im sure he will get banned and i found out so your out of luck dum jsk. wait for your ban please because i found out so game over you lost and your getting banned for  hacking.

You're a loving douchebag.

I didn't do anything to your account except for starting that topic that told you you shouldn't post your PASSWORD ONLINE.

You're an idiot, you posted your password in a topic. You didn't get hacked, you GAVE YOUR ACCOUNTS AWAY REMEMBER?

Also, how would someone who was able to hack your account DUMB?

Also moron, you can see your ip in your posts. And if you look on the ip of the topic here...
http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=38562.0

Then you can see it is different than all the other people who posted.

Thus showing it was other people not me forgettard.

some idiot said im 90 years old and changed every thing to snot and im going  to report this idiot for stealing my account. I changed it so ha stupid noob hacker dont be mean some cigarette stole my account and  mess with every thing do not hack into things ok and dont flame this is a serous topic im tired of idiots. he gave a snot avatar and its so stupid. please tell me who did it so the idiot can be BANNED FOREVER. I will tell bad spot. dont flame im serious. this is the most serious thing im saying. How handicapped and noobish can he be? i will call police if you dont tell me.

Ha! I cant beleive you're that stupid.I should get him banned from club penguin for cussing...

Mac Man you are pretty damn stupid, indeed.

It's funny how his age was set to 28 in his forum account.

Hacking= Taking without your knoledge
Phishing= Being a idiot and giving some forgettard personal info
Being a total idiot= You