Author Topic: I Caught A Baseball :D  (Read 3638 times)

Today I went to a Detroit (Michigan) Tigers game.  And I caught a ball.  If you follow baseball it was hit by Miguel Cabrera.

Discuss or whatever.

"Go shove it up your ass" is the first thing I thought of when I read title, because I thought it was a baseball thrown by your friend or dad. But, since it was at a game, Congratulations!

When I started to read that post I thoguht what a jerk but then after I laughed.

I thought the same thing, I started snickering when I read, I thought it was going to be flamed, any congrats, oh yea go get it signed by Miguel now.

Someone pull up the footage of the game and lets get a picture of this...

Pfft. Detroit Tigers bah.

Try Red Sox, hit from Pedroia or Manny, then talk to us.

Try Reds, any homerun hitters on the Reds, dont yell at me, the reds are doing better than a few years ago, and in the 70's, we beat the Red Sox in the world series, and we got back-to-back world series's.
Also we used to be the Big Red Machine. Now I'm sure I will be flamed for that lol.

Tigers have won plenty of World Series.

Yea I know, the funny thing is, one of the ppl that went to my school played for Detroit...

And I'm serious. He was a gambler though.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:43:48 PM by Slugger »

I will probably get some pictures tommarow.

Try Reds, any homerun hitters on the Reds, dont yell at me, the reds are doing better than a few years ago, and in the 70's, we beat the Red Sox in the world series, and we got back-to-back world series's.
Also we used to be the Big Red Machine. Now I'm sure I will be flamed for that lol.
Why would you get flamed for that if you do I am on your side because Jonny Bench(catcher) Joe Morgan(second base) where on the Big Red Machine.  On Thursday did you see the 7 home runs hit by the Reds.The hit by Adam Dunn it went on to ShefieldAve.

Well it was against the Cubs...