Author Topic: Flashplz  (Read 1878 times)

can someone teach me how to do some simple flash?

You think you can make your little 20min adventure cartoon thing right off the bat? Swholli has had flash for a very long time, and uses it a lot, and he can still barely animate. (No offense, but you know it's true. You've even told me.) I really doubt you'll be able to do it. Isn't using bold words fun? :cookieMonster:

Animating is as hard as a concrete block in Flash. I enjoy simply drawing or making little games.

Flash is hard to learn. I went through school, read a few books, drew a few things by hand and eventually learnt flash.

You think you can make your little 20min adventure cartoon thing right off the bat? Swholli has had flash for a very long time, and uses it a lot, and he can still barely animate. (No offense, but you know it's true. You've even told me.) I really doubt you'll be able to do it. Isn't using bold words fun? :cookieMonster:
Oh. Now you've killed my dreams and I'm going to go make a big drama topic about it like Super Yoshi Bro did. Oh wah, my life is over. I think I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

I know it's hard work :D I sorta enjoy hardwork when I get the hang of it. Also, I need something to do.

Animation is one of the most repetitive, annoying, heart-wrenching, head-pounding, things that you could ever do and is probably one of the most horrible experiences in my entire life.

Whoa wait, I can animate. Animating however is about as easy as oping a safe with a broken toothpick. Any animator will tell you that, just professional animators are willing to take the time.

Flash is easy for simple 2d stuff like a side scroller game. Animating though is pretty hard, unless you are animating a stick figure.

MOTION TWEEN

MOTION TWEEN EVERYTHING

I have illustrated my thoughts on Flash animation here:

http://www.spation.co.uk/junk/Dancing%20Men.swf