Author Topic: MOTE-USSR_PIE clan  (Read 2992 times)

tis new clan idea i has al u do is add mote and ussr to ur tag things also you get admin onallof r servers you dont need a aap just use propor gramer and prov u r not idiot

members

tcxx x5721197idsuper admin

we now recruting just put up app but it cant us standerd clolor set it must use slezacs please join now all u need is porpor gramer and not an applecatin

here is cokiesif u jion

:cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: but  :cookieMonster: eats it and  :panda: is sad and eats  :iceCream: and plays  :nes: and givs u  more  :cookie:   :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cokie:

.....It's not really that funny anymore.

oh ples us slezacs coler set on aps

.....It's not really that funny anymore.
STFU MY CLAN PWNS U CLAN NOW GTFO AND DIE AND STFU AND LEAVE

i wil host surver latar this month

just use propor gramer and prov u r not idiot

Even you failed that.

no i beter than u cuz i dont wast time with perids

It's not funny anymore. One joke clan per month is well enough.
Oopah!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 01:30:11 PM by Spation »

her m mai aplictin k?

Go away. This isn't funny nor will it ever be.

tis new clan idea i has al u do is add mote and ussr to ur tag things also you get admin onallof r servers you dont need a aap just use propor gramer and prov u r not idiot

members

tcxx x5721197idsuper admin

we now recruting just put up app but it cant us standerd clolor set it must use slezacs please join now all u need is porpor gramer and not an applecatin

here is cokiesif u jion

:cookie:  :cookie: :cookie: but  :cookieMonster: eats it and  :panda: is sad and eats  :iceCream: and plays  :nes: and givs u  more  :cookie:   :cookie:  :cookie: :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cokie:

handicap, you should be banned.

Get me this guy's BL ID so that i can blacklist him from all USSR servers permanently.
Reason: No morons.