Author Topic: MOTE-USSR_PIE clan  (Read 2993 times)

Tcxxx, you are a complete failure at life.

Wut?? Me 4
Me 3
I just want to ban him for taking the Pie clan name and putting it with Mote and USSR. I am sure that Mote would ban him if they were not comatose.

Wut?? Me 4
Me 3
I just want to ban him for taking the Pie clan name and putting it with Mote and USSR. I am sure that Mote would ban him if they were not comatose.
General, You're an idiot, USSR or MotE about having their name in a joke clan , And "Pie" Is just three letters, So it hardly matters.

Ussr gave a crap. Also I just want to ban him for being an overall idiot.

Yeah, But The name Pie is as original as a Pokemon server.

The name was used by accedent when Lord pie put it in his clan tags and doorman decided to join.

Make that 6 please :D

It's not funny anymore. One joke clan per month is well enough.
Oopah![/font]
If snot did this you would all be like "Snot! omg let me join! ples! come let join me!" Don't say no you wouldn't, I have proof you would...

Oopah![/font]
If snot did this you would all be like "Snot! omg let me join! ples! come let join me!" Don't say no you wouldn't, I have proof you would...
This is true
But snot has rights to do stupid things, he has a full form filled out and signed at the bottom by Badspot :o

Just because Snot poped up in front of him and said: CAN I GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH!! with that form to sign, does not mean he still does not have it D:

BWUHAHA I GOT HIS ID!!!!
1197 pls :D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:18:51 PM by jirue »

his id is 1197
Edit: man jirue got here first......
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:35:34 PM by Burger »

Oopah![/font]

You're an idiot, go die.
What where you thinking when you made this. It's so beyond stupid that it's not the least bit funny.

Good job on setting a path to flames for the rest of you're blockland career.

SNOT! :D Forms!  See?  He has rights to do whatever he wants without actually getting admin.. So he just cant do that fancy admin crap D:
Still :o
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 10:43:41 PM by jirue »

I wunt an autograph D:

So, is my application good enough?