Author Topic: Collaborative Story  (Read 1217 times)

Well, I know there are other story like threads about "Choosing Your Adventure" and that kind of thing, but I am aiming more for a collaborative story. When the story ends I will copy and paste all of the parts people wrote with this names in the author list together. (I will put the paragraphs together in order of when they were posted)

Rules for Fools
  • Do not end the story until I start the vote to end it.
  • Indent (Four spaces).
  • One paragraph at least, but not over two. (Five to 15 sentences in a paragraph in my opinion)
  • Have details and description in your paragraph(s) and don't forget your grammar and spelling.
  • You may write anything that you want to strange, perverted lol, funny, etc.
  • Make the start and end of your paragraph(s) easy for another person to pick up and make all of the parts flow.
  • Ruining the story is for friends.
  • Commenting on paragraphs is ok, but double posting to add more paragraphs is not.

If I don't include your snippet of the story in the main post, then you either didn't make it flow, it ruined that part of the story, or you didn't follow the rules.

Authors:

Radial543
None yet
None yet
None yet
None yet
None yet

Here is the start of the "chain"...

John was walking down the sidewalk and he could feel his massive, bloated body wiggling around with every step. It was a blistering hot day, and his shirt was very wet and full of sweat dripping down his arm pits. As he looked around, he saw the swarming crowds franticly bustling around him. All his life people had been strangely staring at him, and for some reason, John didn't know why until about five months ago when he went to the doctor's bright office for his annual six month checkup. There he heard that he was chronically fattened.
~

Full Story:

Not ready yet...

If this belongs in Community Projects then it can be moved accordingly...