Author Topic: 2 Girls 1 Body  (Read 4344 times)

What happens when they get married, or you know. *ahem* love!?

They might have a kid with three heads...

Or four...

Or six...

Haha, they write with both hands at once. I kinda figured they would.

I think i saw this in health class.

How do they control themselves? Do they both control the whole body or does each control half? Would it be considered cheating if the one head slept with someone who's not the other's boyfriend(or girl)? Do they like Lego? Are they smarter than a 5th grader? And my axe. What happens when one of them gets drunk? What happens when they are both drinking, do they get drunk even faster? Which head throws up? Which one can feel physical pain?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

How do they control themselves? Do they both control the whole body or does each control half? Would it be considered cheating if the one head slept with someone who's not the other's boyfriend(or girl)? Do they like Lego? Are they smarter than a 5th grader? And my axe. What happens when one of them gets drunk? What happens when they are both drinking, do they get drunk even faster? Which head throws up? Which one can feel physical pain?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Yarrg! Too..much..questions!

Anyways heres another cool video. I wish I owned one of these. That would be sick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6SB4JvJoU

Wow....that raises a lot of questions like what Chrono said.

Yarrg! Too..much..questions!

Anyways heres another cool video. I wish I owned one of these. That would be sick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ6SB4JvJoU

OMG Oil learned what we are using it for and is learing to fight back!

When she does #2 in the bathroom do they both push?

When she does #2 in the bathroom do they both push?
same question for when they having kids.

If there are two heads and one body, If both of them are doing seperate maths test wouldn't the other one be able to cheat?  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 03:54:43 PM by psygo »

Does one have total control over the body, while the other is just a head on life support?