Author Topic: Ronin accused me of cheating :-C  (Read 3628 times)

I only cheat in RP servers when some people are AFK.

/give CapTMeaT -83192731287312837128372831

I love how you took that seriously and thought I was talking to you about wireframe view.

Ephialtes: You obviously turned off wireframe and then took the screenshot.

Ahaha  :cookieMonster:

Ephialtes always needs to include a small snippet of knowledge about V9. It sometimes is irritating.

I only cheat in RP servers when some people are AFK.

/give CapTMeaT -83192731287312837128372831
I was going to release a script that improved upon Pickle's, but.. meh. Why loving bother?

Ephialtes always needs to include a small snippet of knowledge about V9. It sometimes is irritating.

Oh my bad. I guess people like being completely uninformed about stuff. I'll be sure not to let you in on any information, incase you get irritated.

"that got removed in v9" v9 isnt out yet XD

I am very proud of you oromis for seeing that.. have a gold star!

Oh my bad. I guess people like being completely uninformed about stuff. I'll be sure not to let you in on any information, incase you get irritated.
Incorrect. I suppose my constant inquiries hasn't tipped you off? However, sometimes being informed about something that is quite possibly never coming out all the time doesn't really elevate any moods.

Lets all be happy :D thats a good mood.

Incorrect. I suppose my constant inquiries hasn't tipped you off? However, sometimes being informed about something that is quite possibly never coming out all the time doesn't really elevate any moods.

In other words, it almost seems like you are "showing off" that you are involved. That can get annoying after awhile.

ignorance is bliss.

Its Really Hard to cheat in this MMo Game,

Ronan cheats :p I seen em.
Super hax0r

Ronan cheats :p I seen em.
Super hax0r

not as much as that Bisjac character ;D

win, i spelled ronin wrong.