Author Topic: Anti CK clan formed!  (Read 11579 times)

Myself, fireball, and Speckz have recently formed the exclusive Anti CK clan. There are currently 29 members, and we're still recruting. For any information on how to join please contact Speckz. :D :P

All members of penguin gang are also anti-ck, and most of public dont like them. They dont stand a chance :D

Oh Boy. Not another Anit-Clan. I would join but I had .... bad memories with anit clans ...

What is the problem with them, I don't play alot of Age Of Time.. Please explain.

Tips

- Ignore them.
- Don't start clan wars. (Keep it in game if you can)
- If they are bothering you in the wilderness, just log off for a few minutesm they should be gone then.
- If they are bothering you in town, run around and loose them, then hide in a house somewhere.

lol im not like that. someone messes with me ingame... THEY DIE!! :P ok so basically, they are a clan full of noobs who cant really fight well. and if your better than them they make names that pathetically insult you. they Self Delete to keep their dignity, they go after you 3 to 1 at least. they whine and complain when they die. This is when they went after us and all hell broke loose. (mainly because we were getting tired of being forgeted with) There was like a 3 hour war in which i was killed twice. I havent seen them since... lol

Oh Boy. Not another Anit-Clan. I would join but I had .... bad memories with anit clans ...
hehehehe....

Guys! I call a CK hunt at 5:30PM EST, and 10:30PM GMT (same times)

CK stands for cop-killers.

Also, I would LOVE to join. I hate those annoying kids. I Jailed Firedemon and Tyler for about 16 minutes for both of them. Then I tryed taking them to get the regular hook... I also found out they have trouble listening. They kept going through the dugeon when their health was extremely low. So I gave up on them. So if there are any more slots open for recruitment ill be glad to join. Speckz knows me very well.

they are called cop killers but atleast 80% of them are cops lol. id love to join the hunt, but chances are they wont come on

A group of people kill you, and form a little gang. They log on every day for a week, killing everyone. The put some random two letters in front of their name... Then they... They... Dissapear. It was if they were playing their computer... And the next day a body was found floating down the river... Not that I know anything about it or anything...

Well I know this is the oldest topic on earth, but I would like to say that I was probably the most anti-CK of all of you, yet at the same time I was in CK.  I made another charcter called CK Range, probably only CK member who could actually kill people.  Now I'm not saying that I like CK, Infact I can remeber sneaking up to a CK meeting in the swamp, then blowing them all to bits with fireball(the spell not the person).  What I really meant to say was that CK were bad, and alot of the CK members still play, and I've been hearing some old CK members starting up the clan again.  In this case I sugjest we be at ready of bringing back the anti-CK clan.

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:25:21 PM by Towncivilian »