Author Topic: Gravity Mod?  (Read 2849 times)

Hello so im trying to get the project to sagg for my weapon right so I try to put the gravitymod up and it dont work so I look in consol and it say "ProjectoleData SBlauncherProjectile(811) Invalid value for gravity mod must be between 0 - 1"
is it possible it fix this cause I need it to be at like 600.50 Ty.

Uhm...?


I don't think you need it to be at 600.50.


Besides, to change that would require engine changes, which Badspot probably won't do because you probably don't need it to be at 600.50.

Thats what I did for my demogun and it was perfect I need it to be like that
is there a way to get it any higher?

its probably throwing an error for your demogun too.

Look.

Idk cause its at 600.50 and its working perfect.

It might be capping it off at 1.


It is putting at one instead of your high number...

The error wont just throw for specific weapons-- any projectile with a gravitymod > 1 will throw that error and as far as I know be capped off at 1. So in reality you just need to set both to 1.

600.5 would fall straight down...

The error wont just throw for specific weapons-- any projectile with a gravitymod > 1 will throw that error and as far as I know be capped off at 1. So in reality you just need to set both to 1.

Yeah it would. There are bugs in TGE related to this - having gravityMod set to a valid value during initial execution but then changing it in-game to something invalid and re-executing from ingame will actually set it to the desired value regardless of errors, and won't error you. Then when you start up the game again, it'll error you and get capped.

Thats strange. When I tried to modify something it gave me the error...
Isn't the exec the same as when you start and mid-game exec?

So the highest I can get it is 0 - 1?

K thx I got it to sag now 1 quick question how do I slow down the projectile?
I think its in projectileDatablock no?

The error wont just throw for specific weapons-- any projectile with a gravitymod > 1 will throw that error and as far as I know be capped off at 1. So in reality you just need to set both to 1.

Yeah it would. There are bugs in TGE related to this - having gravityMod set to a valid value during initial execution but then changing it in-game to something invalid and re-executing from ingame will actually set it to the desired value regardless of errors, and won't error you. Then when you start up the game again, it'll error you and get capped.

Ah, I didn't know it didn't error you when you re-exec it o_O

I wonder what a weapon would be like with some really high invalid values(besides CRASH).


Lance, muzzlevelocity I believe.