Author Topic: Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.  (Read 4593 times)

Any post previous to March 2007 made on this account no longer exists.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:19:26 PM by Spation »

So whats does Ct stand for?

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:20:08 PM by Spation »

You used the world spelt, which isn't a correct conjugation of the word spell. Look, I have no problem with you starting a clan, and I never did, you mis-read my post. But when people start correcting other's posts, then I have a problem. I'd suggest stopping it.

EDIT: And for the sake of being annoying, I will point out you incorrectly spelled the word complications as compications.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 02:06:03 PM by Wedge »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:20:22 PM by Spation »

You Can Look Carefully At A Scentence And Not Understand It Honestly
It Means : If Your In A Clan Dont Post Back . If Your Not Interested Dont Post Back If Your Wedge Dont Post Back And I Suggest You Read What I Put On Felixs Post If You Already Did Well Done Youve Got At Least A Slightly Below Averavge Attention Span!
GOD please help you and your grammar! wtf is with the capitalization of every word?

ROFLes

LOLerpops

XDsicles

What a f*cking joke. Started one in past? Well welcome to the age now. Too late to make a clan now and have a decent sized group in it (8-15)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:20:31 PM by Spation »

Ok, first LEARN HOW TO TYPE. You Don't Type Like This.

With your n00b percentage, if you can't remember, then you definately suffer from Extreme n00b Syndrome.

You need to seriously consider taking Beginner Computing Classes. Seriously. Then after that, learn how to make a server, and how to... well let me put it this way, your clan will fall apart, and nothing more than flames will come from this topic.

Name: Civilian Terrorist
Slogan: We will, we will, kill you.
% of Noobness: 100%
Connection: 56k
Loading Time For Server: Somewhere areound an Eon

OK 6 Things Are Wrong With That Post

Name : COUNTER TERRORIST
Slogan : There Isnt One
% of noobness : 0%
Connection : Can't Remember
Loading Time For Server : Normal Time
And If You Look Carefully Youll Notice Two More Things Wrong With This post First If You Look At Mine
If You Would Like To Join Please Post Below If You Wouldnt Please Don't!

If You Post Below And You Don't Want To Join Then Your Just Causing Compications ...

It Says Dont Post If Your No Gonna Think About Joining!

And Second Yours :

Quote from: Kaphix link=topic=3907.msg43132#msg43132 Loading Time For Server: Somewhere areound an Eon

[quote

You Spelt Around Wrong...

How many members are in your clan? 2?
Join other clans like (IM), [SS], CBC, Blah Blah Blah any of the good clans.

How many members are in your clan? 2?
Join other clans like (IM), [SS], CBC, Blah Blah Blah any of the good clans.

Red: That includes... Any clan.... (thats good)
and I got LOTS of cookies. I don't need one  :cookieMonster:

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:20:43 PM by Spation »

Ok, first LEARN HOW TO TYPE. You Don't Type Like This.

With your n00b percentage, if you can't remember, then you definately suffer from Extreme n00b Syndrome.

You need to seriously consider taking Beginner Computing Classes. Seriously. Then after that, learn how to make a server, and how to... well let me put it this way, your clan will fall apart, and nothing more than flames will come from this topic.

You Do Know That Your On The Noob List On Another Post. Do You Know Why? It's Because You Say nOOb Instead Of Noob.

I use zeros not capitol "O"s. Show me the post. Come on... By the way, at least I don't excessively use the shift key. Who In loving Hell Uses This?

Not me, also usually the word "noob" is usually used with ZERO's not O's like n00b. Not noob.