Author Topic: Bl vs RS  (Read 9085 times)

« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 06:20:56 PM by Zero »

Both good in their own way :)

BTW: You might wanna edit the topic...too vague....BS wont like that

Make it 'Compare: RS vs. BL'

ive never cared for runescape, sorry
zero, my banana does more than yours lol.
does anyone else here like to eat bananas after the been in the freezer for a day of 2 ?

I like bananas at room temperature but I've never tried them from the freezer.

Badspot

• Administrator
"compare" is implied by "vs"  - there is no need to change the title

Blockland and Runescape are completely different genre, I don't even know how you would begin to compare them other than I like Blockland a lot more than Runescape.  There's really nothing else to say.

Well he did say BlocklandvsRunscape so Blockland whould win!

Blockland wins by default, because its opponent is *cough cough* RuneScape *cough cough*

theres only one way to know which one would win

CLICK!

theres only one way to know which one would win

CLICK!
Wow......................

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 11:50:11 AM by nige111 »

Runescape is a game that should be frowned apon by all... All you do in that game is point click and watch crappy animations on the screen.

I thought runescape was fun. I played it for a while. I was with the train of thought that wow, how can you get bored of playing in a game you can do whatver you want in? I quit playing it for a month, then came back and realized just how borring it was. So now I'm done with runescape.

I was thinking of logging on and giving you guys my stuff, but then I wondered why I would want to give it to you? Just kidding, the real reason is that I am to lazy to log on. And I'm not giving out my password either. So deal with the lack of free stuff. I was low level, all that would be of any use was the large stores of coal I have in the bank.

Eh, I do remember buying 143 beers, and having a "drinking" party with a few friends.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 05:07:24 PM by Wedge »

Blockland is way better. Runescape is just plain boring and sucky