Author Topic: Badspot's Beta  (Read 3498 times)

There can't be 2 people with the same name.  I assume that he tried it and it didn't work.  So there is no way that he could even have Badspot as his name.  This means that he would have to have a misspelling of the name somewhere.

I saw this server as well. I wonder how Badspot will react to seeing this topic.

There can't be 2 people with the same name.  I assume that he tried it and it didn't work.  So there is no way that he could even have Badspot as his name.  This means that he would have to have a misspelling of the name somewhere.
No, there are unspeakable hacks to get it, though the name should reset after a few minuets.

The guy got scared when me and maxwell told him about getting banned for posing as badspot. He said he never reads the forums and he didn't know.

I doubt Badspot will care, its just someone doing a bad job of trying to impersonate him, and until they get better at it, it doesn't really matter. Besides, imitation is the best form of flattery.

Actually dude, he was doing a good job at it. Alot of people were joining his server. He even had me convinced that it was actually badspots beta, seeing that the passworded server wasn't up.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

And yeah, BS won't care one bit. Maybe he'll join the server for the lulz :D

Actually dude, he was doing a good job at it. Alot of people were joining his server. He even had me convinced that it was actually badspots beta, seeing that the passworded server wasn't up.
The majority of people likley thought that they could now play V9.  It's also difficult to determine if a server's name is credible or not until you join it.  If you think about it, it's not that surprising that a lot of people would join.  However, after they see that it isn't really Badspot, you'd think that they would leave.

Thats what happened. I was expecting everyone to call the guy a noob or something, but amazingly, nobody said anything to him, then left.

i went on that server 2..he kept saying he was the real badspot..
i noticed his bl_id was way to high to be badspot...
and if you think that was bad he gave everyone the super admin pass.fck sake like.
BY THE WAY HERE IS THE FAKE BADSPOTS BETA SUPER ADMIN PASSquerty.LOL

When the real Badspot's beta opens up it usually always has around 16 players in it :P

And they all crash from the new network framework.

What happened to Badspots Blockparty or w/e?

What happened to Badspots Blockparty or w/e?

v9 testing most likely.