4 (5.6%)
[Sheep]
6 (8.5%)
[UBBC]
3 (4.2%)
[Box]
2 (2.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Best Blockland Clan  (Read 3307 times)

RotB all the way baby! :D

if UBBC or BotB Does not come up I am not voting >:O

I voted [MotE] Because I did. :D

I voted DreadCo. because it's not up there

It has now been fixed!!

voted [box]

but I mean really it's definitely USSR.

voted [box]

but I mean really it's definitely USSR.
Yeah

yes, lets have a vote on the greatest clan by only putting up a few obscure clans no one has heard of, a clan that claims to be OMGROXXORS, and 3 or 4 actually good clans.

yes, lets have a vote on the greatest clan by only putting up a few obscure clans no one has heard of, a clan that claims to be OMGROXXORS, and 3 or 4 actually good clans.

Then who would you put up, Mr. Awesome

Most USSR members are cigarettes who thrive off being bastards. I know many people that hate USSR to bits.

Oh no, the people of USSR are simply misunderstood, they do things perfectly well but in appalling ways.

Had to make votes even.

MotE. Simply because when I first came to Blockland and I was a bit of a noob (played like a noob but apparently didn't act like one) it was Spation who was nice to me - whereas I was kicked from the one and only USSR server I saw around at the time simply because of my ID. That and the MotE dedicated was always a lot of fun.

Then again USSR members really don't tend to give a stuff about profanity/odd themes (although I did once get perma'd from the dedicated because I acted like I was about to launch into an in-depth explanation of something rather unsanitary)

Hard decision but really it's first impressions that count.