Author Topic: Blockland in a Magazine!!  (Read 5966 times)

I sore this a few months ago but Blockland was in Australia's most populer PC magazine how Cool is that!, I will get a Picture as soon as I find it in my Room!

Damn, prepare for more users Badspot. :)

More users = more people playing blockland

More people = laggy servers

laggy server = people wanting less lag

people wanting less lag = buy Blockland retail

more people buying Blockland retail = more money for Badspot

This could be somesort of business opportunity for Badspot.

I wouldn't correlate more people = more lag because they will make their own servers too. It's not like the amount of servers is fixed or anything.

Badspot

• Administrator
Its been in about a dozen magazines so far.  And it may be on the Computer Gaming World CD in a few months. 

I hope they shove in like a few popular mods too. Vanilla Blockland is great and all, but mods add more to the excitement.

I have a magazine that had blockland inside of it! I don't have a scanner, but it is wierd seeing it in a magazine.

But who is the Spy who is writing these things O.o Thay could be reading this right now!!!

Watching all ways Watching O.o o.O

I know this picture is really bad but its the Best I could do for now!

Hehe they took  all the pictures on the media page on blockland.us(the original v0002 ones) and put them in there.

wow this is great!Blockland could be in stores if we get alot of users playing.blockland could be published into a game in stores u can buy.

Badspot

• Administrator
what magazine is that exactly?

the reason i found BL in the first place was because of "edge" magazine if you've heard of it. it was the issue with wipeout pure on the front. You can buy it in UK but it might be US based or sold in US

I found out about Blockland from Golden Gonzo from the Xevolution forums. Badspot reminds me of GG, somehow.

Badspot

• Administrator
You can get edge at barnes&noble in the US.  I have that issue