Author Topic: Lack of original clan names?  (Read 2270 times)

I found this pretty funny :cookieMonster:

In the beggining, there was BotB, BotB said onto the world "drink my brothers, drink of my blood, and steal of my name.". EotB and RotB were formed from BotB's blood, except both were very different from eachother. RotB went on to invent communism and terrorism, wheras EotB got drunk and crashed his car about twice a fortnight.

Their sheer existence is questionable, but they will persevere and continue, against all odds, statistics, and calculations, to say that they are "[the] third best clan in BL, behind MotE and USSR!"

In the beggining, there was BotB, BotB said onto the world "drink my brothers, drink of my blood, and steal of my name.". EotB and RotB were formed from BotB's blood, except both were very different from eachother. RotB went on to invent communism and terrorism, wheras EotB got drunk and crashed his car about twice a fortnight.

Their sheer existence is questionable, but they will persevere and continue, against all odds, statistics, and calculations, to say that they are "[the] third best clan in BL, behind MotE and USSR!"

We almost have the car out of the ditch :(

its just gonna go back in there. you should take the ditch out of the car rather than the car out of the ditch.

This is why there needs to be a 'clan approval' system before some poor nub goes and posts an auto-fail'd clan and kills himself in the eyes of the community. :D

I would go as far to say that these clans are not exactly auto-failed but my rumor of the day is that RotB members are communists who will assume power by repeatedly saying they already had power until its considered fact.

We almost have the car out of the ditch :(
leave it in until you sober up.  Don't want to get it out again.

This is why there needs to be a 'clan approval' system before some poor nub goes and posts an auto-fail'd clan and kills himself in the eyes of the community. :D
This would fail because no new clans would be created.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:57:43 PM by Lord Pie »

I'd dig it.  But finding requirements that people could meet that didn't cross the line of "It's physically impossible for me to do that" kind of thing, would be somewhat difficult.

This would fail because no new clans would be created.

No new clans? You mean no new stuff clans. Only the GOOD clans who have a chance would make it.

That's what I'm thinking...

That's the last time I let BotB donate to the Blockland Red Cross...