Author Topic: Prediction:  (Read 2122 times)

The first extraterrestrial lifeform found by humans will resemble a fungus.
That is my prediction and I'm sticking to it.

I guess I'll say this a post your predictions here.

I predict someone will quote this post.

I predict that ladios will read this:

Blog

I predict someone will quote this post.
How the hell do  you know someone will quote it?

Simple logic.  I temp people to fullfill a prediction, and eventually someone isn't going to blow it off and will quote it.

The first extraterrestrial lifeform found by humans will resemble a fungus.

I predict that Lare will unban me from his server because I am asking him using this topic. I am looking and every other server blows.

Super ninja edit: I just gone in by accedent and it happenned. : |

I predict america will fall and fail by lack of munys.

I predict someone will make a loveual prediction.

I predict you will never get laid.

I predict that Lare will unban me from his server because I am asking him using this topic. I am looking and every other server blows.

Super ninja edit: I just gone in by accedent and it happenned. : |
Your not banned from my dedicated, because I'm yet to transfer over my bans from my normal server, though I might unban you, you've improved greatly.

That and Gen. Nick. I serisously need to find a decent server because besides Nixill's and Fooly's I have yet to find a good one outside my clan.

My servers are usually good, though my dedicated is currently not that great because it lacks a purpose right now.  It will get better once I start up the tile town build again (taking a break because it's a large build and got a little boring after working on it a long time) and I ultimately have an idea for a really fun RPG that would make lots of use of it.

I hold decent TDM's but it kinda gets boring after 3 hrs of play.
I also predict that I am derailing this topic by talking to lare.

I predict that the suggestions & requests forum will continue to have idiots post idiotic posts about how the modders "will never do this!!1!!1one LOL NOOB!1!", or "LOL ITS FROM ANOTHER GAME NOOB!!!1! NOT HAPPENIN'!11! THE PORTAL GUN & ALL OF OUR OTHER MODS WERE JUST MIXUPS, THATS ALL!!1!"