Author Topic: New Surround sound speakers (HUGE PICTURES)  (Read 3163 times)

You know those BOSE commercials? If you don'y have good sound, your missing half the picture. Well its true. I could never go back without it. Its a Logitech g51. Pics:

(this is my desktop)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 01:35:27 PM by Digmaster »

Hi Thomas Luppi.

I used to be in the British boy scouts. It sucked. Itchy uniforms and mundane tasks to earn badges.

Lord of the Rings eh? Which one did you watch?

Nerf gun? cool.

Anyway, back onto what you were trying to show...Sweet rig. Not a fan of the case. The whole jet turbine look isn't my thing.

So how much did you spend in total and what parts did you end up getting?

:D I have the exact same speakers. I have to say that I like them a lot. Good sound quality. Why did you remove the covers from the speakers?

I bought some cutsie Altec Lansing speakers from Wal-mart for 15 bucks. When you set them next to your speakers, they grow legs and run away screaming in terror.

I have the exact same keyboard as Dig. :D

Hi Thomas Luppi.
Hi!
I used to be in the British boy scouts. It sucked. Itchy uniforms and mundane tasks to earn badges.
I'm just in to get eagle
Lord of the Rings eh? Which one did you watch?
Return of the king, trying to get some good quality sound to test speakers
Nerf gun? cool.
It's my brother's, but I use it a lot
Anyway, back onto what you were trying to show...Sweet rig. Not a fan of the case. The whole jet turbine look isn't my thing.
Case is quiet and is great.
So how much did you spend in total and what parts did you end up getting?
$1600, GeForce 9800, Gigabyte motherboard, Antec 1000w PSU, Intel Core 2 duo CPU, Artic Cooling system, 8gb gSkill RAM, WD 500gb HDD, Saitek Eclipse Keyboard, FLARE mousepad, Kensington mouse, Hanns*G 19" screen, Saitek Cyborg joystick (got it for 3 dollars at a garage sale, works like a dream

:D I have the exact same speakers. I have to say that I like them a lot. Good sound quality. Why did you remove the covers from the speakers?

I felt like I was listening through a pillow. Then I discovered one was too far away. They're back on now.

Crop the loving image please. There is so much wasted page-stretching space in that picture. Ugh.

Funny how much you can learn about someone by their desk.
Also would it have killed you to resize the picture?
EDIT: Oh! And the reason the white balance on that picture is horrible is because you left your screen on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 02:32:34 AM by TheWorm »

How come everyone has the option to upgrade their computer but me? :'(

All i upgraded with was a graphics card that was laying around ( A workstation one too, it does not support HDR ;_;) and 2 more gigs of ram

I wants a 8800

How much did the speakers cost?

I can't find the speakers on the image.

Too BIG