BBFU(Blockland Builders From Under) new clan!

Author Topic: BBFU(Blockland Builders From Under) new clan!  (Read 2266 times)

Hello everyone and I'm here to announce the my first REAL clan to arrive! BBFU!
This clan is a builders clan like others but we also do RP,DM,TDM and much more!
Panda and I have started this clan together hoping it will grow! So we need you!

TO GET IN:Build a fairly detailed house/tower/base/cave/ or whatever your good at. Me, or Panda will inspect to see if it is good enough. If it is, congratulations! If not, then nice try. Build and post your applications on this Topic or on my server
[BBFU] freebuild

RULES: Don't disrespect higher authorities, Don't ask for admin, Don't abuse admin powers if given to you, Have Good behavior, If an authority is teasing you come to me or Panda, And NEVER EVER spam!

TO GET REWARDS:Have good behavior, Be nice, Help someone if they're new to the clan, Create good buildings, and be respectful

REWARDS:Admin,Rank boosted, and Super-Admin

P.S And guys, I'm am terribley sorry for acting all noobish and childish when I sent all those posts that ticked and confused you guys up. Please forgive me D':

RANKS: Member/ Cadet/ Captain/ Commander/ Co.leader / Leader/ Clan Commander/
TAGS:    (MEM)     (CAD)   (CAPT)       (CMDR)        (CO)          (LEAD)       (CCMD)
Clan master
    (CM)

First three people to applicate and pass gets CCMD and free admin!!!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:50:56 PM by moonman653 »

Fail.
Its a sloppy peace of crap.
Are you new? If so join a clan get to now some people. Have some people know you.
Then make a crappy clan.

Well....I've always wanted to get my own clan...now that I have the experiance and skills, I can.

Fine..we'll see
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 09:50:38 PM by moonman653 »

Oh dear... JUst as Xgen dude gets banned, someone else has to come in and start spamming clan topics...

dude, you don't have any experience or skills on dealing with clans.

all I know you did was be co-leader (?) of a dead clan, and spam up the clan discussion section.

Under where exactly? D:

Oh dear... JUst as Xgen dude gets banned, someone else has to come in and start spamming clan topics...

Was just thinking that.

O.K..Fine..screw you all..I'll make an app for BotB happy? sheesh

I'll make an app for BotB happy? sheesh

That doesn't make me happy.

that always happens, its like they are waiting in a line to come spam us