Author Topic: Where Blockland came from  (Read 6287 times)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2008, 04:35:10 PM by Towncivilian »

you have me there but my point was that the two games in question are in 2 completely different formats thereby proving any simmilarities irrelevent.

That doesnt destory any similarities because of their format, you saying a black and a white person have nothing in common because they are in different formats, huh you tribal? <--lol but seriously... :cookieMonster: :cookie:
um... black and white people are both human, so, to say they are two different formats whould be tribal.

um... black and white people are both human, so, to say they are two different formats whould be tribal.

Have you seen a black persons skin? Have you seen a white persons skin?

They both have an intersting fleshy quality. I never thought of people as "formats" though. I suppose eventually we will have hacks and spyware too.

I thought we already had hacks where people could change their appearance. eg skin colour, face, etc

I thought we already had hacks where people could change their appearance. eg skin colour, face, etc
remember that pesky little decal virus?

Ya. I had to wear amour to prevent myself getting flammed/kicked/banned

Yeah we do, its called plastic surgery.