Author Topic: Luquado's Blockland Olympics - Event 1 current entrants  (Read 8164 times)

I have you, just haven't updated this list. Later tonight I'll be putting up the temp. schedule so anyone can make schedule change requests before tomorrow's start.

RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY

I'm sorry guys but there's a family issue that needs to be taken care of tonight and I won't be back until late Saturday.

ah. thatll give me time to plan. is this going to be a password server?

Sunday?! Oh no... I'm tied up until 1:00 western on sundays, but after that I'm free.

Count me out....Gotta do tons of work..

hety guys I'm on my laptop. A couple of you know what this is all about so thanks for your IMs. Except yours, Speckz. ;)

I won't be able to host on my PC today which is why I moved it to tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) back since I can't login to the router :(

anwyay. i'll keep you posted.

So, it's tomorrow at 3:00 pm?

Sorry if im a bit late, id like to qualify, (IM)-SirDalaran- for RTB

hety guys I'm on my laptop. A couple of you know what this is all about so thanks for your IMs. Except yours, Speckz. ;)

I won't be able to host on my PC today which is why I moved it to tomorrow when I'm (hopefully) back since I can't login to the router :(

anwyay. i'll keep you posted.

Luquado, if you want I can host the stuffs for you, it wouldnt be hard to get every modpack.

meh... i still dont know if i am in.

aw man i missed it...

I don't think it's happened yet felix, Luquado is MIA> :/

Yeah... no, it didn't happen.