Author Topic: Luquado's Blockland Olympics - Event 1 current entrants  (Read 8153 times)

I'm back home.

Obviously, this isn't happening this weekend. I guess it's good based on the people that wanted to enter late.

I don't really know what my schedule is going to be like now, but considering the fact I already dropped some cash on this thing will next Saturday work for all the entrants?

probably not. Maybe in the nighttime, but not during the day.

Just realized that it might not be as dramatic as I said, I'll have to check exactly when I'll be getting back.

im not sure what time it will be for me (im in london GMT), but im sure it will be an awkward time for me. ive got a poker tornament and a gig to get to. im probably not going to be able to make it.

BTW if you want a cool arena type map i have for this competition please say. Its a huge open square stadium with baseplates in each corner. its completely empty, and you can just about make out the people in the opposite corner of the map.

ignore that advertising space
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 12:24:34 PM by Miked »

im not sure what time it will be for me (im in london GMT), but im sure it will be an awkward time for me. ive got a poker tornament and a gig to get to. im probably not going to be able to make it.
I am 100% willing to work around any musician's schedule. That's awesome! What kind of gig?

BTW if you want a cool arena type map i have for this competition please say. Its a huge open square stadium with baseplates in each corner. its completely empty, and you can just about make out the people in the opposite corner of the map.
That's pretty awesome if you made that interior, but even if you didn't I'm going to break with my normal attitude and say that's still a pretty awesome idea for a map.

lol im not actually playing, just going. Its a local nad one (the kind where about 50 turn up). I do harmonica for my friends band and played in this one song, which i also played it at a few gigs with them.

and those arent my interiors, i was going to make them but found i already had a .dif just like it which i could use by rotating etc.)     *runs*

Poo i dident see the post and its too late to sign up. *crys*

No, it's not. I postponed it due to a personal matter.

Badspot

• Administrator

You know that interior comes from Dark Horizons: Lore and it's not really cool to be putting it out on the net like that. 

Name: VerticalHorizon
Mod: Rtb

You know that interior comes from Dark Horizons: Lore and it's not really cool to be putting it out on the net like that. 

k i wasnt sure where it came from, i wont release

guys, is it passworded?

Seeing as you haven't posted on the TBM forums in 5 days: can I be a judge?

If not, sign me up, Indy Smiff, TBM Beta 2.0