Author Topic: Which of these laptops are better?  (Read 2288 times)

This Dell Inspiron or this HP Pavilion.
Looking at laptops and would like to know.  If you could provide proof that one is better, it'd help.  Or if you can find a similar computer at around the same price but better, it'd be nice.

EDIT:  They changed the price on the HP so they are both the same price :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 08:57:11 AM by Loz »

Personal opinion: AMD.
From experience.

Changed the topic, sorry.

The HP is better in so many ways for an extra $100.
That's my choice.

Yeah, I was leaning towards the HP.  Waiting for more results.

I'd be very fragile with the HP. I had a compaq that cost around that much and it easily broke apart.

HP's are nice, my family's never had troubles on one.  We did on a Dell.  My brother's it sucks, it cannot run Morrowind right, or HL2, on DX8.

Well i have a inspiron 5100 and i have to say its very good and its lasted very long for me so i suggest an inspiron

There's only one for the Dell?  Bump for other people's opinions or whatever.

I'd be very fragile with the HP. I had a compaq that cost around that much and it easily broke apart.
My mom has a laptop, you can see a few cracks on the case and the little trigger thing that lets the Computer know you shut the lid broke

My mom has the dell up on the first post its pretty well built so I would go for that one but hey I never used a HP so wtf do I know

Well i have a inspiron 5100 and i have to say its very good and its lasted very long for me so i suggest an inspiron
I had one, and never had a problem with it. Also, Marcem, why the hell was your brother trying to play HL2 on a laptop

I meant desktop, my family only has desktops, except my brother that gifted the HL2, and the family one.