Author Topic: Jdofpivot  (Read 4383 times)

He is the BL forum's post whore! Seriously Wtf?

He made his own topic about it already, just go use his.

Quote from: Chrono
Yeah I already noticed.

NOU ME WANNA BE THE POST WHORE T_T (idk why)

Othxgod I thought this would be a hate topic -.0
Lol annoying thing:
Someone stole my name on BoBU Forums T-T
And it sher wasnt me....
=3 I know Im a post whore, though.
And what's your deal, man? So what I post a lot and I dont bump old topics very often (if ever) I just happen to be a very active member so what..?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 08:13:36 PM by JDofPivot »

stuff this image is old.

Chrono's already noticed by the looks of things.

Dude and anyway yeah I already made my own topic, if you've got a problem with it go blab to me over there.

yeah the kid has no life, he cusses and he is only 12; he is too poor so he sleeps in the same bed as his dad while his sister uses his bed. he has a bad attitude and i dont like him

so someone stole his account or is a fraud?

What the hell Lemur? Im really getting tired of your stuff, you so loving annoying, get a life and stop bothering others. Seriously, do you think people like you? Your just some bitchy 10 year old who needs to grow some balls then get the hell off the internet.

What the hell Lemur? Im really getting tired of your stuff, you so loving annoying, get a life and stop bothering others. Seriously, do you think people like you? Your just some bitchy 10 year old who needs to grow some balls then get the hell off the internet.
I'd tell you to calm down if I wasn't saying AMEN.

i am not 10, grew some balls in kindergarden, no boundry to internet, and what did i do to you; i havent talked to you before lol, you grow some balls and dont talk to strangers