Author Topic: Airship  (Read 2129 times)

Here is a build i'm working on, I couldn't resist to post it's progress. 
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 11:50:59 AM by Bismark »

Pretty kewl.

Its good that it's not boxy like others

Nice. I really like it. Consider me inspired.

That doesn't look like an Air Ship. Make it like a Blimp and I'll be happy.

It kinda looks like a hover craft.

I think you're a bit confused, I don't believe he's referring to the airship of reality, but rather the Airship of Final Fantasy fame (which looks like a boat with helicopter-style props).

For that purpose, it does quite splendidly-- reminds me of one of the Red Wings. Been playing FF4 lately, Bismark?

I think you're a bit confused, I don't believe he's referring to the airship of reality, but rather the Airship of Final Fantasy fame (which looks like a boat with helicopter-style props).

For that purpose, it does quite splendidly-- reminds me of one of the Red Wings. Been playing FF4 lately, Bismark?
Pfft. I'm so sure. I wish it was the classic Blimp. D:

Pfft. I'm so sure. I wish it was the classic Blimp. D:
Seeing the random door at the far end of the build, i dont think its done, (also referring to the
Here is a build i'm working on, I couldn't resist to post it's progress. 
Line.

It kinda looks like a Black, shrunken down Version of the Bow on the Flying ship to Orbis in Maple Story :D

looks more like a futuristic boat o wel 5/10

Guys, its a ship that flies. An Air-ship...

nice just finish it and yll get another :cookie: