Author Topic: OH forget!  (Read 2305 times)

Alright. My aunt just had a loving anxiety attack and is being sent to the hospital because my cousins gosh damned girlfriend called the cops ON MY loving COUSIN for no loving reason saying he was at her house which he hasn't been to FOR loving WEEKS.

I want to shoot my cousins girlfriend in the loving head! If she never lied to the gosh damn cops and said this stupid gosh damn lie this wouldn't have happened. I hope she burns in hell.

He probably did
Its natural for you to support family, however

I am supporting my family. I am not supporting my cousins bitch ass girlfriend.

Also, it's nearly a fifteen minute drive from my cousins girlfriends house to my aunts house. The police station is right by her house. My cousin WAS AT my aunts house.

He's already cuffed and riding to/in the jail.

Also, it's nearly a fifteen minute drive from my cousins girlfriends house to my aunts house. The police station is right by her Your aunt or Cousins Girlfriend? house. My cousin WAS AT my aunts house.

Ok, this does not make any sense to me. I thought I understood, but now I don't at all.

So your saying your cousins girlfriend called the cops on your cousin even though she has not seen him for weeks. The cousins mom, or "aunt," was told of this by phonecall and has that attack thingy. The police arrived, are taking your cousin to jail for no reason, and your aunt is at the hospital?

Edit: Interrupted by Dread -_- Added Quote
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 12:05:44 AM by MegaScience »

Also, it's nearly a fifteen minute drive from my cousins girlfriends house to my aunts house. The police station is right by her house. My cousin WAS AT my aunts house.

I know you are supporting your family, that would be why I stated that it is natural for you to support your family. Also, bitch ass makes no sense at all

This is madness.

No... THIS IS LIFE! *pushes Dread off the computer and into the real world*

only stupid starfishs get "anxiety attacks" and even bigger ones need to go to the hospital for it.

there's a point in life where people gotta learn to take stuff...

Like for instance, Bisjac's car got jacked years ago and he's fine o.o

as long as i have car window gator, ill recover

I think its safe to say ex-girlfriend by now...

What does you car window gator look like? :o