Author Topic: The stupidest thing you've sold but made money off of.  (Read 2671 times)

I made about $50 selling rocks.

My grandma gave me these old magazines she found in her attic, I ended up making about $90 off of them.

I found your Mother's hopes and dreams at a graveyard and sold them back to her for a cool $1,500!

Probably people who want to place them around trees in a decorative way.

I made about $50 selling rocks.

WTF who buys rocks??????

You know, yesterday I was at a fair in Indiana and I asked that same question. About 15 minutes or so, when it started raining, I went back to that booth in a building and saw about 3 people about to buy some.

Rocks are for landscaping, obviously.

I watched a biography on one of the Fortune 500 business owners. His first way of making money was by picking up rocks and painting them, then going door-to-door selling them to people. He was 9 years old when he did this.

I sold a pair of socks...

Cool, huh?

I used to collect quartz crystals from around on the ground and would sell them to people. I ended up making like 5 dollars before my mom found out what I was doing and made me give back all the money. I think I was 9 or 10 or something like that.

I used to collect quartz crystals from around on the ground and would sell them to people. I ended up making like 5 dollars before my mom found out what I was doing and made me give back all the money. I think I was 9 or 10 or something like that.

Loel, why didn't she let you keep the money?

I sold an old red lego brick for 5 pounds.
Lolwtf