Author Topic: 1 wish  (Read 5818 times)

@igod erases dread@

I wish that feep left the internet, FOREVER!

I wish that feep left the internet, FOREVER!
i wish everyone that hates me would be raped by a Horse. XD :cookieMonster:

In a sudden twist of fate, I wish that the rapist horses suddenly gain AIDS and an attraction to Feep.

i wish ibanz was my jester lulz

i wish ibanz was my jester lulz
I wish you were on a planet with Future Salt Pillars that has AIDS, and phones with hearing AIDS.

i wish i wasnt and u where :panda: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

8800 pls :3

If you are talking about the graphics card, Hell yeah! Too bad I'm stuck with my integrated chip o' crap.

i wish i wasnt and u where...
...on an anti wish changable tropical island.

What the hell is so wrong with feep? Maybe I am missing something, this is the first time I've seen him, but you guys should stop being such starfishs to him just because you saw someone you think is notable said something bad about him.

What the hell is so wrong with feep? Maybe I am missing something, this is the first time I've seen him, but you guys should stop being such starfishs to him just because you saw someone you think is notable said something bad about him.

This.

i wish i wasnt and u where :panda: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions? I dont give a forget if anyone notable said anything about him, hes annoying, and I dislike him

sorry its hard using psp cursor and ty yeturn i really appreciate that

it took me 3 mins to type this so sorry if im slow
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 12:35:08 AM by Feep »

sorry its hard using psp cursor and ty yeturn i really appreciate that

it took me 3 mins to type this so sorry if im slow
Your PSP isn't the reason you're "slow."