Author Topic: 1 wish  (Read 5817 times)

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions? I dont give a forget if anyone notable said anything about him, hes annoying, and I dislike him
Maybe you(yes I do like to bold things) shouldn't jump to conclusions. There's no reason for you to dislike him and I don't see how you let yourself post that without realizing how hypocritical you sound.

Maybe you shouldn't jump to conclusions? I dont give a forget if anyone notable said anything about him, hes annoying, and I dislike him
Maybe you(yes I do like to bold thing) shouldn't jump to conclusions. There's no reason for you to dislike him and I don't see how you let yourself post that without realizing how hypocritical you sound.

no srsly u guis jus cuz i type liek dis lol u can assume anytin about me olololol  :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :iceCream: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :panda: :panda: :cookieMonster:

Maybe you(yes I do like to bold things) shouldn't jump to conclusions. There's no reason for you to dislike him and I don't see how you let yourself post that without realizing how hypocritical you sound.
Are you loving stupid? I jumped to no conclusions, I find him annoying. If you find me annoying, good for you. I don't give a crap. Also, who are you to tell me who I can and cannot dislike?

]Are you loving stupid?
Man you are really cool, I love how you can't go three sentences without saying forget. Really, you are awesome, I wish I was like you.
*edit* by the way, night everyone :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 12:53:03 AM by Yeturn »

]Are you loving stupid?
Man you are really cool, I love how you can't go three sentences without saying forget. Really, you are awesome, I wish I was like you.
Haha, I love how you realized you've been beat, so you pick out the one time I cuss in my post. Nice one!

guys dont fight.
its not cool

guys dont fight.
its not cool
You cant fight on the internet
We are arguing

damn u got a point.

forget
loving

All I am saying is maybe you should stop assuming things about Feep so quickly, I am not telling you who to like or not, I am just suggesting maybe you would like more people if you spent less time immediately assuming that they are an starfish.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 12:58:34 AM by Yeturn »

seriously forget Colten. He's a Fuggot.
 thats not a typo.

I wish for the cake not being a lie  :cookieMonster:

thats not a typo.

Is it because Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior, would burn your fingertips should you crunch out the word 'friend', as it is not only a sin[citation needed] to swear, but the type of person that the word 'friend' represents is a sinner?

thats not a typo.
Not a fuggot!