Author Topic: Power Anti-Virus  (Read 1889 times)

loving malware. I was just trying to post a damn message on the forums and it closed my damn browser and led me to a page saying "You have (insert high number here) viruses," and told me to download it. I did, stupidly, and it told me to buy the software to remove the viruses. This is when I figured out it was fake. I closed it down and deleted the registries for it.

DON'T FALL FOR IT.

You people are so stupid. Do not ever download crap from popups

That's exactally what Antivirus 2009 does, "Free scan/removal!" you need to buy the product to get the removal.  And,it replaced the security center with their fake stuff.

Start/All Programs/Accessories/System Tools/ System Restore, take it back to before you installed it. Save and recent work that could be undone then do it and it should go away.

Just google it, then there might be a fix, I found one for "Antivirus 2009"

Lol that reminds me of this time I was on this researchsite, I have MSN Messenger and it made that little popup window on the bottom of the page, and when you scrolled it moved and it said "Hi cutie wanna chat" and I went to close it and it opened up a ton of popups.
I got so pissed >_>

Lol that reminds me of this time I was on this researchsite...text
Which you shouldn't be on.

Lol that reminds me of this time I was on this researchsite, I have MSN Messenger and it made that little popup window on the bottom of the page, and when you scrolled it moved and it said "Hi cutie wanna chat" and I went to close it and it opened up a ton of popups.
I got so pissed >_>
Just a word of advice: No matter where you click on a pop-up, it screws you over.

research popups can get addicting.

oh this site looks better then the one im on *clicks*
oh wow lots of links here, these 3 sound good *click click click*
woah that pic bisjac enjoys, i bet it leads to a whole site of similar ones *click* *5 windows unrelated to pic come up*
nice hey i actually got a vid on this page, *clicks play button, 4 sweet looking link list pages come up*

*firefox crashes, out of physical memory*

:(

research popups can get addicting.

oh this site looks better then the one im on *clicks*
oh wow lots of links here, these 3 sound good *click click click*
woah that pic bisjac enjoys, i bet it leads to a whole site of similar ones *click* *5 windows unrelated to pic come up*
nice hey i actually got a vid on this page, *clicks play button, 4 sweet looking link list pages come up*

*firefox crashes, out of physical memory*

:(
close your freaking tabs when your done with your research.

JD you are only 12, you shouldn't be on research sites.  Hell, you shouldn't even know what it is all about D:

What the hell Ethan.

I knew what love was when I was like 8, I knew that parents get in bed and do something fun to make babies when I was like 5.

Knowing more than you should is fun in most cases, unless it's dealing with criminals.

Lol that reminds me of this time I was on this researchsite...text
Which you shouldn't be on.

Face it what 12 year old doesn't view research.

What the hell Ethan.

I knew what love was when I was like 8, I knew that parents get in bed and do something fun to make babies when I was like 5.

Knowing more than you should is fun in most cases, unless it's dealing with criminals.
I agree with you to every extent.  But in a perfect world, with perfect over-protecting parents, apparently 13 is the best age to tell.

I knew when I was, well, I can't remember exactly.  I think I was 8 or 9.